Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION!! Regarding the next Dinner Meet-up!!**

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Blueangel, we shall se my dear. Get me a price on the Champers from the resteraunt because it's all gona get messy.

Yeh i and definatly coming across, i have to meet you guys.. and i have somebody else i HAVE to meet as well wink.gif

Anyway, don't want somewhere crap, but i don't want too much i would rather spend the cash on going out.

I have just been looking at ....

On The Ave Hotel

Paramount

Barbizon

But very open to suggestions.

There's this hotel called Roger Williams on 131 Madison Ave. The rooms are very stylish and the bed is OHHH so comfortable. It's going for $250 per night. Their number is (212) 448-7000.

OR

You could go to the Redroof Inn on 32nd Street between Broadway and 5th Ave. It's in the middle of K-Street (Korean Street). The rooms are clean and comfortable. Don't expect any goose down comforters, but it's really a steal for the price. Their room goes for $160 per night. Their number is (212) 643-7100.

I've stayed at both places and know what I'm talking about. PLUS both hotels are just a $5 cab ride away from where you wanna go (i.e. clubs, lounge, CLUBNYC MEET-UP!)

Let me know how it turns out!

OH and I'mma gonna call you today at 11 (my time)/ 10 (yours). Are you around?

BlueAngel

------------------

“The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well i can drink, it's in my blood....so i'll be there...i just hope i don't wander into traffic or lose anything.... cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Nicki ur to wittle 2 make a dent on the drinking leaderboard.....j303j you'll probably fly the flag for joisey resonably well......umm ichi I think u should consult with your elder sibling before making such grandiose claims......u need to be a Scot or an Irish right now, not just have the blood in the veins wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

On The Ave Hotel

Paramount

Barbizon

On the Ave Hotel is on 77th and Amsterdam. VERY far away from all the clubs, lounges, CLUBNYC MEET-UP!) I don't think you wanna be all the way up there.

Paramount is too expensive. For the price of a closet size room, you could get a very nice room at The Roger William hotel.

Barbizon is also a bit too up there. It's on 63rd and Lexington.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 03-16-2001).]

Originally posted by boa_boy:

u need to be a Scot or an Irish right now, not just have the blood in the veins wink.gif

I resent that! I'm a Korean and that's enough credentials, baby!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Hi guys.. so here I am sitting at work it´s 3,15 pm (I think there is 9,15am by you) and I am so sad I can´t hang out with you guys anymore. Trust me I miss you and all of ya are still in my thoughts!!!

Hugs Lucie

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Hi guys.. so here I am sitting at work it´s 3,15 pm (I think there is 9,15am by you) and I am so sad I can´t hang out with you guys anymore. Trust me I miss you and all of ya are still in my thoughts!!!

Hugs Lucie

OH MY GOSH!! Hiiiii Lucie!! Loving you, girl!!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I resent that! I'm a Korean and that's enough credentials, baby!

BlueAngel

Apologies for the misunderstanding blue but the Scot/Irish comment was a 'sort out the men form the boys' point directed to ichi_gami wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

OH MY GOSH!! Hiiiii Lucie!! Loving you, girl!!

BlueAngel

Haha Casey you are funny I miss you too!!!!

That stupid time difference... I hate it when I come to work and it´s 2 am by you so board is "dead" frown.gif Read my post about Ibiza, ok? Hugs to Mitchel !!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Hmm.. 4/20, eh? Sounds like a plan as long as I don't have a gig...

**Enter one latin to the drinking festivities... bring on the mojitos, baby!**

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well i can drink, it's in my blood....so i'll be there...i just hope i don't wander into traffic or lose anything.... cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Nicki ur to wittle 2 make a dent on the drinking leaderboard.....

i beg to differ....you can ask my buddies joe and monique....i think they'll back me up when i say i can knock 'em back....i used to be anchorman way back in college!!! just depends on what it is i'm pouring down my throat...!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Casey thanks for the hotel info. Can you make it just after 10 (my time) i have a short meeting to go in to.

This should be fun, have you drinkers every tried VCR's before? Let me tell you there are going to be some messy people.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

AAAIght to whoever knows me well here.....you know IM in on this little drinkfest....and I like to think that I can hold my own wit da Alcohol...THank YOU University of Delaware(one of the only things that came out of my 4 years there)........I'll see you guys when your heads are in the garbage can.

-Andy

PS-----HI LUCIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Hey Lucie - Good to hear from you. We miss you...

I'd like to say I could go shot-4-shot w/the lot of you but then I'd be sick. Let's just say I 'should' be able to hang for at least a couple hours... wink.gif

B2B - Glad to hear you're finally gonna make it over. Can't wait to meet cha... smile.gif

Casey...in other words, count me in. cwm12.gif

Boa Boy,

NICE a Scott, shit.. i may have my work cut out here with you two.. but that's what it's all about.

Blueangel, we shall se my dear. Get me a price on the Champers from the resteraunt because it's all gona get messy.

Yeh i and definatly coming across, i have to meet you guys.. and i have somebody else i HAVE to meet as well wink.gif

Anyway, don't want somewhere crap, but i don't want too much i would rather spend the cash on going out.

I have just been looking at ....

On The Ave Hotel

Paramount

Barbizon

But very open to suggestions.

There's a place on 29th st btwn Madison and 5th called "The Carltun." Very clean, very comfy beds, really nice place... for a standard room w/ a queen bed, total price with tax and all is just under $195 a night... which is def a bargain for a room/place this nice in NY. Also, just a little more then a hop,skip, and a jump from Twilo...really nice bathrooms too (lots of those little deluxe soap/lotion/shampoo thingys)

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

ok I'll try to make it to one or the other or both. it all depends on work.

As for a drinking contest, let me be the first to raise my hand in defeat. my tolerence is but a fond distant memory. But a girl can still try ::hickup::.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by jewel44317:

There's a place on 29th st btwn Madison and 5th called "The Carltun." Very clean, very comfy beds, really nice place... for a standard room w/ a queen bed, total price with tax and all is just under $195 a night... which is def a bargain for a room/place this nice in NY. Also, just a little more then a hop,skip, and a jump from Twilo...really nice bathrooms too (lots of those little deluxe soap/lotion/shampoo thingys)

Hey thanks for the info... i will check it out. smile.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Casey thanks for the hotel info. Can you make it just after 10 (my time) i have a short meeting to go in to.

This should be fun, have you drinkers every tried VCR's before? Let me tell you there are going to be some messy people.

ok looks like i'm gonna have to come out of my alochol bingeing(sp?) retirement for this one...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

ok looks like i'm gonna have to come out of my alochol bingeing(sp?) retirement for this one...

Oh yes you will!! Minimum is 10 strong bottles of beer and at least a few VCR's.

Casey could you find out if the place has a corkage on Champagne i will bring some with me.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Oh yes you will!! Minimum is 10 strong bottles of beer and at least a few VCR's.

Casey could you find out if the place has a corkage on Champagne i will bring some with me.

They serve this Spanish Champagne called Cava, which goes for $25 - $30. They said their corkage fee is 5% of the price of your Champagne. Are you bringing me . . . us a gift?? wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg