Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***MY BANK SUX***

I HAVE THE SHITTIEST BANK EVER!!!

They're going through some conversions and these BASTARDS DEACTIVAED all the ATM's card!!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE ANY $$ OUT TIL MONDAY!!! UUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!

great now i'm stuck at home

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

No that's a real bank, I'm with CFS. It's a neighborhood bank in queens the WORST!!!

I DONT WANT TO STAY HOME, WWAAAAAAAAAAAA cwm45.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

This bank in queen is gay anyways and wouldn't pay for any female. Fleet isn't gay but It still sucks worse than any other bank out there- guaranteed to piss you off or yar money back.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

how could you expect men to always pay. men pay because it is the gentleman thing to do. for you to take advantage of this act is a set back to all women who strive for their independence. many years ago men paid because womens' rights kept them out of the work place. for you to expect men to pay is disgusting. it is always nice to see a women who at least offers to pay. i always pay for women, and only date women who are independent.

Well during my single stage I wouldn't have this problem. Call up a "friend" and hang out.

But when you're man is out of town, kinda tuff. Hey at least I got to watch SNL and Mad TV (hint of sarcasm!)

------------------

Originally posted by jackyl:

how could you expect men to always pay. men pay because it is the gentleman thing to do. for you to take advantage of this act is a set back to all women who strive for their independence. many years ago men paid because womens' rights kept them out of the work place. for you to expect men to pay is disgusting. it is always nice to see a women who at least offers to pay. i always pay for women, and only date women who are independent.

thank you! at least i know who wears the pants!

------------------

sig3.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com