Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is too funny

I don't know how funny this is. If the guy is in fact innocent, then he was obviously set up by his relatives in Belgium. (I skimmed the article and think thats what the daughter was saying)...anyway, he could very well be framed for this crime and it would be hurrendous if he spent the rest of his life behind bars for something he didnt do.

If he is in fact guilty, then it is fucking hilarious...imagine this 71 year old blind guy going to SF with 61,000 pills...bargains galore. LMFAO.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

very depressing. my dad was telling me the story this morning and tied in explaining what ecstasy was, "it's like ritalin, it's not a drug." or something to that extent . . . (i love him smile.gif ). . . then five minutes later on the news they were saying how the authorities are looking to raise the stakes on ecstasy convictions to be equivalent to heroin and cocaine convictions, even though it's not addictive, because it is "an epidemic."

------------------

"any kind of stance or belief is in its essence opposing to life and truth"

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire