Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aaaaaahhhhhh...its so nice out

Yes, it is beautiful outside BUT (I hate to say this)....they are also now calling for a friggin Nor'easter on Wed/Thurs. If we get more snow I am gonna smack mother nature!! I've got Spring fever way to bad for it to start snowing again!!

Originally posted by risa06:

thought I would let you guys know how beautiful it is outside cwm17.gif especially those who don't have windows in their offices ...hehehehe

L cwm12.gif

Just bring that sun with you to Miami!!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

It is almost Neptune's weather... ahhhh the HOT, SULTRY, STEAMY DECKS of Neptune's.

DJ Theo

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

oh pleeeeeeeeease...NO MORE SNOW!!!!!!! I'm so tired of this stupid snow...it brings me down frown.gif

Korzo smile.gif I don't think we need anymore sun in SoBe...they have their own...and very strong one too...4 more days babe!!!

ROMEO...do you know if they got rid of that band at Neptuns...I heard that this year there will be no longer a band playing there...I hope so smile.gif

Mysteriousss! be nice smile.gif

SPHERIC! you were supposed to bring warm weather w/ you...where is it? cwm1.gif ... smile.gif

Shit! I'm lucky I even made it back alive, let alone bringing the Sun with me!!!!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

ROMEO...do you know if they got rid of that band at Neptuns...I heard that this year there will be no longer a band playing there...I hope so smile.gif

Hi Lola;

I actually heard the same thing, someone was also telling me they have a better sound system.. but in all actuality... it is not gonna change how often I go again this year. Business as usual.. EVERYWEEK!

See ya there!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Originally posted by ROME0:

Hi Lola;

I actually heard the same thing, someone was also telling me they have a better sound system.. but in all actuality... it is not gonna change how often I go again this year. Business as usual.. EVERYWEEK!

See ya there!

~R~

same here smile.gif ...I'm there almost every Saturday in the summer...its beautiful there

see ya soon

cwm17.gif

Its beautiful out, but unfortunately im at school until 11:30 then i head down to work till 5:30, shit by the time i get out, its dark, or the sun is setting =(

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

frown.gif(((( it sucks to look outside and don't feel the sun and its rays of light.

What am i saying i can't even see if it's sunny or not.

Our office windows are tinted and a sunny day looks like a shitty rainy day.

lucky you smile.gif

------------------

feee038c.gif

Originally posted by idisyda:

frown.gif(((( it sucks to look outside and don't feel the sun and its rays of light.

What am i saying i can't even see if it's sunny or not.

Our office windows are tinted and a sunny day looks like a shitty rainy day.

lucky you smile.gif

sowwy smile.gif

the sun is burning my back right now...hehehe

L cwm12.gif

:::buzzing around campus on her scooter with the red wheels and handlebars:::

Woo Hoo!!

**incedentally, this weather makes meli into a 10 year old, in pigtails... and her UFO's... LOL**

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha