Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory Saturday (3/17) Review..

Originally posted by kitty19:

i was impressed with his music selection (he dropped Joshua Ryan's Pistolwhip early in the night and a lil bit of breakbeat, that's always a good thing!),

well pistolwhip is quite old hun wink.gif..hear the nyc dj's have been dropping it lately.. but i'm sure it was the original mix.. the holden mix is better and way out west mix is best imho

breakbeat? now that intrigues me(luv breakbeat biggrin.gif)

its jus the damn vocal interludes that go on forever w/ whatever commercial ktu remix is hot at the moment, that ruins it...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

dude, when are u gonna stop talking trash about SF already? Not only that these comments are getting old, you're completely disregarding other peoples' taste in music. You've made your point (about 5,000 times), let it go already...

Okay... don't throw a hissy fit...

------------------

I could dream if I slept...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

There is nothing they can do to keep the undercover cops out of there. That is part of the club scene in NYC. Just be careful and you will be fine.

thanks for the info..once again!

------------------

You're only young once

cwm9.gif

The SF is a great after hours club. First I went to World and then left there around 3am and went to the SF. I was pleased with the crowd there. I like the fact that everyone there is there to have a god time and I didn't seee one fight, no one trying to be big and bad(regardless of their shirts being off), and the music that JP played wasn't that bad that night, could have been better but that's my opinion. I love Stranger in my house, that song I hope gets remixed a number of times b/c every time it gets better. Around 8am I had the best time b/c it started to clear out and all the true SF heads where there to dance and have the bomb time. Well Just wanted to say that that night was great and I didn't leave til about 1pm. I can't wait to go next weekend, By the way I was listening to wlir92.7 last night and there is word that Paul Okenfold might be coming to NYC on a tour with MOBY anyone hear the same, I would love to hear Paul mix live, "Wouldn't you all as well"?

Peace to all and have a great spring day today. smile.gif

Rick

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

well pistolwhip is quite old hun wink.gif..hear the nyc dj's have been dropping it lately.. but i'm sure it was the original mix.. the holden mix is better and way out west mix is best imho

He is playing a white label mix of Pistolwhip.. It sucks but it's much better then any of the other mixes..

------------------

finger.gif