Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best cure for a hangover???????

I believe a blunt is the best thing but everyone has their own method and blunts are not always a possibility.

one of my friends swears upon a pb&j sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk.

kind of weird but whatever works

so what does everyone think?????

cwm8.gif

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Gatorade, doobie, nookie -----> CURED!

Too bad nookie is so important in that equation; that must be why my hangovers seem incurable these days...

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

in all seriousness... keep drinking

pete you heading down to tunnel saturday? think i may be putting in an appearence...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

i hear that on the keep drinking thing too definately works but you get bent pretty quickly...

rob i am definately thinking of going this friday check your pm's

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Weed and greasy food. Can't beat that cure. It's been mine for a couple years now.

This is all followed by a long shower which always does the trick too!

Or, just drink another beer. Either it'll make you cwm8.gif or will cure you for the rest of the day.

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

in all seriousness... keep drinking

pete you heading down to tunnel saturday? think i may be putting in an appearence...

nobody cares if youre going to the tunnel

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

nobody cares if youre going to the tunnel

apparently you are illiterate as well as homosexual

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Dr. Mugwump recomends Sleep..aspirin and "Round the clock" (in the East village) brunch specials with a bloody mary..make that two bloody marys..ok three. If it don't cure ya it'll keep you drunk. Hair of the dog that bit you..(what does that phrase actualy mean? Does anyone really know?)

if you want you should really try this...!

before you go to bed drink a cup of something other than alcohol and take two tylenol or aleve or asprin or something for aheadache and i promise you will not even get the hangover to begin with....

Originally posted by mugwump:

Dr. Mugwump recomends "Round the clock" (in the East village))

Hey!! we love that place...pesto chicken sandwich....m....m.mmmm....

I read once that the best hangover is a shake with a banana, some honey, vanilla ice cream, and milk....(milk/ice cream to settle stomach, honey for some quick sugar to the brain, and a banana for vitamin B....)also drink plenty water/gatorade/clear liquids... cwm3.gif

actually treez do work real well the next day...

but another method.. time willing... is to just sleep the whole next day off.. and i mean really just sleep.

i used to get in falling down drunk around 6 or 7 in high school on the weekends, and just sleep until 6 or 7 the next night and be fine.. weeknights was rough cwm36.gif

also.. drink as much water as you possibly can before you go to sleep.. hangover is caused by dehydration from the alcohol... ergo drinking water helps to counteract the affects

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by chris817:

the best thing for a hangover is a big bottle of gatorade..15 mins later you feel like you never drank the night before..

i have been doing this for years and it has never failed me

I always run out and get my friends Gatorade and I definitely try and make them eat something at some point (usually soup).

My father used to own a bar and did his fair share of drinking. He swears by Vanilla Bean ice cream. He gave this advice to my oldest cousin and she even swears it works (she did her fair share of drinking as well). I personally haven't tried it, but I don't normally get hangovers.

------------------

pc.GIF

[This message has been edited by playboychick (edited 03-21-2001).]

Originally posted by sarahb53:

Coca-cola with ice and some greesy food!

YES YES!!! i love that cure!!

i've also done the poweraid thing as well, as having a beer. they all kinda work....but if yur gonna feel like shit your gonna feel like shit!! sorry folks!!

for me food=feeling better!!

cwm13.gif

cwm18.gif

A shot of G and a Bagel Egg n Cheese cwm12.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only.