Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hump hump humpity hump!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

it's hump day!

this time on friday i'll be at jfk with divalicious and jammmy waiting for our flight to miami......... smile.gif

I'm just not liking you guys too much right now. cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm just not liking you guys too much right now. cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

Tell me about it... talk about rubbing it in.

I will be sitting at home without a stereo wiping my arse on the Chicago tribune cwm1.gif

While these lot are getting tanned on south beach..grrr

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I will be sitting at home without a stereo wiping my arse on the Chicago tribune cwm1.gif

quit your bitchin. you're always sittin at home wipin your arse. anytime we ask u to come down to nyc its 'i'm wipin my arse right now, or i'm lookin for a new crib, or my baby's daddy dun beat me...

------------------

Shut up Beavis!

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ohhhh poor poor you! I feel a lil' bit better now . .. at least I have my toilet paper! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

quit your bitchin. you're always sittin at home wipin your arse. anytime we ask u to come down to nyc its 'i'm wipin my arse right now, or i'm lookin for a new crib, or my baby's daddy dun beat me...

Hey i am there in April, even getting Nicki to show me hoboken as a potential place to live.. she tells me there are loads of bars there. So you better get you tight arse out for a few beers.

Just found out somebody i know has been signed to Defected, so my boys will be going to there pool party... which depresses me even more.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF