Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my tan lines...

i have very fair skin so im never really that tan...well after a week in cancun i am surprisingly dark...how do i keep my tan from fading? its already fading on my face and i dont want the same thing to happen everywhere else...any suggestions?????

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

i have very fair skin so im never really that tan...well after a week in cancun i am surprisingly dark...how do i keep my tan from fading? its already fading on my face and i dont want the same thing to happen everywhere else...any suggestions?????

I could come over and rub some of that cream that makes your tan last longer in if you want

cwm32.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Krasivaya siska.. My skin is also very light and doesn't really tan or keep a tan well.. But I go to a tanning salon once a week or so.. You can't really tell coz I don't go enough to get dark, but it just keeps the tan on your skin without it fading away! So go tanning girl!

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I would have to see a picture of these so called tan lines

haha...actually since this is my first real dark tan i did take pics of my tan lines...maybe i'll scan them when they r developed

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Krasivaya siska.. My skin is also very light and doesn't really tan or keep a tan well.. But I go to a tanning salon once a week or so.. You can't really tell coz I don't go enough to get dark, but it just keeps the tan on your skin without it fading away! So go tanning girl!

u really do need to stop calling me that hehe...i would go tanning but at school i dont really have access to a car and the tanning salon is kinda far...thats why i was wondering if there was anything else out there

------------------

haha...actually since this is my first real dark tan i did take pics of my tan lines...maybe i'll scan them when they r developed

Well medically speaking I would need to see a picture or you may have to come into the office for a visit with myself..

BTW The Doctor is always IN

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Hey the tanning salon is your BEST bet !!!

I am the Queen of Sun ! I am neurotic..and like christyne said alot of moisturizer.. I use the banana boat aloe vera.. pretty much every day on my face.. It's great..it' snot a gel it's lotion and it doesn't leave your face greasy.. make sure to put extra on before you go to bed and wash your face with a mild cleanser..NOT SOAP.. It will dry your skin .. cwm1.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

someone come take me to the tanning salon...or better yet take me on another vacation....

Hey Baby! Did you go to any of the parties I told you about. I had a great time but I'm so beat from it. WMC here we go!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Hey Baby! Did you go to any of the parties I told you about. I had a great time but I'm so beat from it. WMC here we go!

yup...i went to jp that nite at laboom...stayed till almost closing it was awesome...and the next nite we went to coco bongo...i heard u spin...u sounded good

take me to wmc....i need to see the sun

------------------

You were at Coco Bongo's?!?!?! It was so hard to play to the crowd because everytime there was a breakdown they would start chanting, "WE WANT SNOOP, WE WANT SNOOP" Do you remember that? Thanks for the compliment though. Exit Saturday night after hours is a better indication of my true musical self. Check it out one night I'll comp ya! biggrin.gif

PS: Why didn't you come say hello at Coco Bongo's?

------------------

i know that WE WANT SNOOP crap was a little bit annoying, but i must admit it was great to see eve shaggy and jarule perform and i hate hip hop...i wanted to come say hi but it was so packed that getting up to the dj booth seemed impossible...

------------------

It wasn't annoying, I found it hilarious! You know Snoop didn't perform because he got to fucked up, they had to carry him out!. It was cool though how loud they cheered everytime they shut the lights off. It was a rush I have to admit it!

------------------

i thought it was a bit bothersome because they kept doing it even after the performances...they started chanting it in the middle of some song just as i was getting into it and dancing up a storm...gggrr but it was all still a great time...im ready for next year

and for all of u who speak of the tanning salons...whoever wants to come pick me up and take me tanning get back to me...hehe

------------------