Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed Anniversary

I posted this on the twilo board but figured everyone may or may not enjoy

Time is suspended in a fury of ecstatic buildup. Their minds and thoughts are hammered by thundering crescendos and dark beats which threaten to tear apart their very being with anticipation. The survivors of Electronika sway wildly on the outskirts of the maelstorm they can sense approaching.

An imminent catastrophe of power is descending upon their unsuspecting souls. Deeper, darker the tech sounds threaten to tear apart their houses of protection. Buffering against all odds, a single voice can be heard through the throes of impending agony. A figure, his cowl laid back and his shiny, glittering hair pinned back behind his head. His eyes glimmering with energy, green orbs of light flashing brilliantly in the dark tundra of pain.

"give in slowly", he declares.."Do not fight it....the savior is among us....."

He points to the far horizon....behind the tyrannical conveyor of their current tormenter.....they see (someone? something?)

"Give in!!!! Ride the wave of rapture!!! Give in my people....Trust in me" , he cries

The masses relent.....they trust this wizard, they trust the rings of power which emanate from his zealous, corporeal form. As they do so, the distant figure comes comes closer (oH yes, it is a man, or an angel?), closer to the figure before him.....They feel the energy....the tumultuous tidal wave of power washes over them.....embraces them.....coerces them....

The figure takes place before their captor.....He (the angel?) come forward and smiles as he overlooks his followers.....he scans and analyzez the ropes that bind them.....the energy that surrounds them....the anticipation (desire?) that controls them.......

(The wizard smiles)

And Sasha releases them....releases the pain and torment from the masses.......he brings forth a torrential storm of happiness and rapture........Faster, faster, he drops it....he drops it like noone has heard before......

And the nova erupts in a scintillating explosion of sheer ecstacy......and Twilo was never the same......

(And the wizard smiles...........)

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

And the fantasy will be yet fulfilled with each ticking of the clock on the dawn of this new century... where the masses are the masters of their own destiny guided by the maestros known as S and fucking D...

------------------

I could dream if I slept...

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 03-21-2001).]

cwm38.gif you guys...

Fully psyched for this party! Last time I closed it and they danced with us at noon... smile.gif

Hugs and extremely tight quarters,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Now that reminds me of a dream I have...

*she feels a rush of excitment that she couldn't control if she wanted*

NICE cwm38.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

[This message has been edited by nikkisticks (edited 03-21-2001).]

I'm debating it. Last Anniversary I went to it was soo packed that they where applying clubbers to the wall with wall paper glue rollers in order to streatch the capacity. Nothing like a good time and not being able to move! Hmmmmmmm

Originally posted by mugwump:

Last Anniversary I went to it was soo packed that they where applying clubbers to the wall with wall paper glue rollers in order to streatch the capacity.

cwm2.gif

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

CHRIST! I CAN SEE THEM KICKING OUR ASSES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! I CANT WAIT TO GET THERE, GRAB A REDBULL, AND PAWTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS PARTY, THAT I CANT STAND IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<BOPPING><BOPPING><BOPPING>

-The AL-INATOR-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

where the masses are the masters of their own destiny guided by the maestros known as S and fucking D...

DAMNED FUCKING STRAIGHT!!!!! HOLY SHIT! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIDAY!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

Originally posted by myrlin:

three letters

V I P

see you there wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

see you there wink.gif

Save me a seat, I'll be the one with the huge smile on my face. let the games begin

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...