Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Marijuana Situation

Ok, heres the deal. When I first tried marijuana, it was right after my 17th birthday. That was a new experience for me. It was different, and i liked it ALOT. I have been smoking for almost a year since then, but things have drastically changed, and I think for the worse. See my friends and I would blaze every weekend, both friday and saturday nites, and sometimes before school. It was a blast. But now that my best friends asthma has worsened, and my other two blaze pals are quitting, Im finding that my weed craving is more intense than ever. I find that I am blazing by myself late at night, by myself before school and before practice...I feel guilty because of this, thinking I have been corrupted. I have done E and shrooms because of weed, looking for different highs, but I personally prefer weed. Am I becoming an addict? Will this lead to serious drugs? How much is overboard and to the point where I'm a full blown pothead? Is there a chance I could stop? I have heard rumors that the mental addiction to marijuana is greater than that of the physical addiction to herion. Any ideas/comments?

o.k. first of all, relax. In my experience there are three kinds of people who smoke weed:

1. The daily habitual smoker who likes to smoke as often as possible and is chill with it and doesn't have any real problems dealing with life eventhough he is always blazed.

2. The seldom smoker who smokes randomly (could be every day or once a month). This person has a lot of experience with weed and just doesn't go to the trouble of being stoned all the time but enjoys it when he is.

3. The braindead stoner. (otherwise known as my college roommate). This person started smoking when he was about 7 years old and has about 9 brain cells left. He tries to be really intellectual when stoned, but always winds up making little to no sense at all.

If you fall into numbers 1 or 2, you are fine.

If you fall into number 3- you have a problem.

One other note, about 95% of people fall into numbers 1 or 2 so you're probably fine.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

i only smoke on the weekends as opposed to my friends who smoke every day twice a day. that blunt on a thursday night feels good and totally relaxes me and i get mad high

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

yeah don't worry bro i mean i hear what your sayin but i think you are overanalyzing it a little. Just chill out blaze whenever you feel like. As long as you can handle your shit and don't become a total degenerate you will be fine haha. As for other drugs moderation seems to work for me haha.

peace hope that helped...

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Yeh I think im becoming a stoner, right now as I post this, I want to blaze. There HAS to be a way to stop these cravings... Does any body such as ex-burnouts have any remedies for cravings? Like should I chew on a piece of gum instead of packing a boule?

Karch

Very good interpretation Sarah!! I agree with you but also have some things to add.

Ok, first off if you find yourself smoking on your own, this can become a problem. All of us potsmokers know we have done it at one point or another, but you have to look at the reasons why you do it. As far as weed being any sort of gateway drug, I have always believed that to be bullshit. Being a teenager is a gateway to drug use. Marijuana being labeled as a gateway drug is a load or horse shit. I know many people who refuse to smoke anything (cigs and weed) who are big time E-heads and trip their face off pretty often. I also know a lot of people with coke habits that have never in their life smoked weed and also who have no desire to do so.

Trust me, you haven't been corrupted. You're corruptig yourself by smoking alone, etc etc. Leave the weed smoking for when you're with friends.

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by lolly:

Very good interpretation Sarah!! I agree with you but also have some things to add.

Ok, first off if you find yourself smoking on your own, this can become a problem. All of us potsmokers know we have done it at one point or another, but you have to look at the reasons why you do it. As far as weed being any sort of gateway drug, I have always believed that to be bullshit. Being a teenager is a gateway to drug use. Marijuana being labeled as a gateway drug is a load or horse shit. I know many people who refuse to smoke anything (cigs and weed) who are big time E-heads and trip their face off pretty often. I also know a lot of people with coke habits that have never in their life smoked weed and also who have no desire to do so.

Trust me, you haven't been corrupted. You're corruptig yourself by smoking alone, etc etc. Leave the weed smoking for when you're with friends.

yep yep

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

Originally posted by karchboarder:

Ok, heres the deal. When I first tried marijuana, it was right after my 17th birthday. That was a new experience for me. It was different, and i liked it ALOT. I have been smoking for almost a year since then, but things have drastically changed, and I think for the worse. See my friends and I would blaze every weekend, both friday and saturday nites, and sometimes before school. It was a blast. But now that my best friends asthma has worsened, and my other two blaze pals are quitting, Im finding that my weed craving is more intense than ever. I find that I am blazing by myself late at night, by myself before school and before practice...I feel guilty because of this, thinking I have been corrupted. I have done E and shrooms because of weed, looking for different highs, but I personally prefer weed. Am I becoming an addict? Will this lead to serious drugs? How much is overboard and to the point where I'm a full blown pothead? Is there a chance I could stop? I have heard rumors that the mental addiction to marijuana is greater than that of the physical addiction to herion. Any ideas/comments?

yeah, marijuana use causes paranoia smile.gif relax smile.gif

i started smoking buds when i was 12...started with the nicest hydro dutch blunt....damn!! Anyways...just smoke but dont let yourself revolve around it....thats how i do...BTW..1260 on my sat's...what what!! Just keep puffin and keep livin...do what u want...

"If it makes u happy...then it cant be that bad"

-crow

ps...good luck man!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

YO, chris, don't worry, I've been smoking since fuckin 9th grade and i've had times where i got really nad with like the summer when it was at least three times a day, you have nothing to worry about. It's not physically addictive, I figured out that the only reason me and my friends every do it a l0ot, is cause we're bored and theres nothing else to do. It's not like we can't live without it, it's just like were sitting around with nothing else to do and one person's like let's blaze, and we do. And it also didn't help that rory soldm cause then we constantly had it. I think all you have to do is find something else to do with ur free time. I just down, I blazed once in the past 2 weeks. Try it, you won't believe how much money you save. Now I have more time for other drugs.

PEAce

------------------

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

. . .as long as yer not smokin' the garbage schwag yer good, get some bomb dro or kb'z. . .<BLAZEitUP))~~~~ cwm44.gif

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

YO, chris, don't worry, I've been smoking since fuckin 9th grade and i've had times where i got really nad with like the summer when it was at least three times a day, you have nothing to worry about. It's not physically addictive, I figured out that the only reason me and my friends every do it a l0ot, is cause we're bored and theres nothing else to do. It's not like we can't live without it, it's just like were sitting around with nothing else to do and one person's like let's blaze, and we do. And it also didn't help that rory soldm cause then we constantly had it. I think all you have to do is find something else to do with ur free time. I just down, I blazed once in the past 2 weeks. Try it, you won't believe how much money you save. Now I have more time for other drugs.

PEAce

thats the exact same reason why i smoke, out of pure boredem

------------------

Robert Deniro

My best friend is a total pot head.

He falls into category #1.

He's not that bad, he goes to work every day and all that, but there are ceartain things that he never gets done because he smokes as soon as he goes home.

Personally, I fall into category #2.

I love smoking, but I don't make it a priority.

I very rarely smoke alone and like someone else said, it's much more fun to smoke with someone else.

If you are having these cravings so badly, maybe you need to analyze the situation.

Is there something stressing you out right now that you feel disappears when you are baked?

If this is the problem, I think you need to resolve that first.

Moderation is the key to everything.

And get some Silver HAZE!!!

HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE HAZE

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

As long as you don't allow it to interfere with the "responsibilities" in your life...then smoke away!

I smoke all day everyday with the exception of business hours!

And I have no problems smoking by myself! Can someone tell me why it's NOT OK to smoke by yourself?

SMOKEE

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

1. The daily habitual smoker who likes to smoke as often as possible and is chill with it and doesn't have any real problems dealing with life eventhough he is always blazed.

I like that... cwm30.gif

Smoke it up!!!

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

o.k. first of all, relax. In my experience there are three kinds of people who smoke weed:

2. The seldom smoker who smokes randomly (could be every day or once a month). This person has a lot of experience with weed and just doesn't go to the trouble of being stoned all the time but enjoys it when he is.

3. The braindead stoner. (otherwise known as my college roommate). This person started smoking when he was about 7 years old and has about 9 brain cells left. He tries to be really intellectual when stoned, but always winds up making little to no sense at all.

If you fall into numbers 1 or 2, you are fine.

If you fall into number 3- you have a problem.

One other note, about 95% of people fall into numbers 1 or 2 so you're probably fine.

SK13

so true. i'm actually too stoned right now to figure out where i fall, so i must be #3. DOH!

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

Originally posted by karchboarder:

Am I becoming an addict?

Like with everything else in life (i.e. cigerettes, drinking, other substance) if you start losing control over the situation then yea, you're becoming addicted. If you want to and you can't say no, then it's becoming a problem. Test yourself. Next time you want to smoke up, see if you have the strength to say no.

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Posted by: sarahkim13 Clubber

cwm25.gif

You gotta love the #3's in life, such entertainment...I get such a kick out of them. Sometimes when I'm really high they actually make sense. But now that I don't smoke as much...I hear them when they are blunted and am like "daaaaamn!"

"Smokey ... "I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm going to get you high today. Because it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!" C.T.

cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only.

first of all, weed is not something to be stressed about. its not a gateway drug and its not physically addictive (trust me i have a degree in neuroscience). i fall into the 1st category and blaze pretty often myself, but heres a tip...just for the enjoyment sakes it always pays to space out your blazes to about 1-2 times a week - that allows your body to get a little break but the highs get 10 times as intense. take it from me, i started smokin when i was in 11th grade and been doin it for 8 years and i know that everyday use takes that cool high and dwarfs it, man...slow down and space your highs out - A WISE POTHEAD IS A HAPPY POTHEAD.

cwm3.gif

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world"

man. just dont sweat it. the only true thing that matters is if you can still deal with your day to day activities. i'll tell you as a former habitual(as in everyday) smoker. there was a time in highschool when i thought i had a problem and i quit for a year and a half. but i started up again because i realized that it i was doing it because it was something that i enjoyed (kind of like how people like watching sports..haha)...and as far as smoking by yourself...that is something i have truly enjoyed my entire life. it definately allows you to get in better touch with your subconscious. many of my friends who still smoke, smoke alone(and we're not talking about losers. law school & med school kids, bankers, etc)...sorry for the rambling but pretty much, as long as you're able to deal and still be productive every day. do whatever floats your boat. and remember this, moderation is the key to doing anything. and a j will get you high too, and is healthier for you than blunts...

hope this helps

------------------

communication is the key to understanding....