Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MISS YOU!

Sorry I haven't been around guys. Been busy as hell but I miss ya all!

Will hopefully see my buddies this Thursday/Friday.

WUF YA!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Ooana-

Miss you too cwm1.gif

I wont sse you this weekend but DEFINITELY next weekend.....

Luvv ya

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Ooana, i haven't seen you forever. we will definitely have to hang out tomorrow night! i miss you!

love ya!

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Absolutely!

I'm also not heading out of town till Sat morning so hopefully see you people on Friday!!!!

-Oo

Originally posted by deanna11:

Ooana, i haven't seen you forever. we will definitely have to hang out tomorrow night! i miss you!

love ya!

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hell yes! How could I turn down a piggy back ride from Chawlie! I thought you gave me more credit than that!!!!!

Someone call me and tell me where everyone is. I MISS YOU ALL!!!

-Oo

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

You betta come out wherever you are... still want that piggy back ride right? LOL

------------------

ooana.gif

Hiya baby!!!

I figured you were real busy. Will I see you at Warren? I'll give you a call...I need my O hugs!! >KISSES<

BEE

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Ooana, i miss you! i'm not coming back to midtown until saturday night, so i won't even get to see you this weekend! cwm36.gif

definetly next weekend though. we'll have to cause some trouble together wink.gif

remember, Oo+Ei= "OOoooooooooooEiiiiiiiiiiiii"

wub ya bunches,

ei

------------------

pretibaby@excite.com

[This message has been edited by pretibaby (edited 03-22-2001).]

HUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get in touch with JenX yet?????? She's in SF too ya know.

Miss ya honey!!!

-Oo

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Hi... cwm35.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

The weekend after....can you spell Trouble? I can ;-)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oo+Ei also = Mmmmmmmmm <winks>

-Oo

Originally posted by pretibaby:

Ooana, i miss you! i'm not coming back to midtown until saturday night, so i won't even get to see you this weekend! cwm36.gif

definetly next weekend though. we'll have to cause some trouble together wink.gif

remember, Oo+Ei= "OOoooooooooooEiiiiiiiiiiiii"

wub ya bunches,

ei

------------------

ooana.gif