Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Post Of Randomness

What's been on my mind for a long time now is: why do most of us work for a corporation who's sole purpose is to make a select few, (the board members) stupidly rich, while there are serious humanitarian issues all around the world that need to be addressed, and no-one seems to care! I mean the money that these bastards make in one year is more than the GNP of some countries!

Deep thoughts, plus I'm pissed off that my employer is laying off 7K people just to make these assholes even richer! What a stupid materialistic world we live in!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

I was thinking of champagne.....hmm the best one I've had (relatively) recently was a '94 Louis Roederer Blanc de Blanc at (one of me) farewell do's ...........

Yummy cwm32.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Dalfinus:

Thank you for your response. I was beginning to think that nobody liked me.

No problem, I had a REALLY bad day, and pretty much all of last week, so right now I HATE my job!

Right now I'm thinking of a punching bag, and what I'm going to do to it tonight kickboxing!

Later!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

Chach has been at work all day, on an iMac that decided to let me load the board only 2 minutes before leaving!! How wack is that?!

It's been a productive day though -- I did after all get to write back to boa_boy... cwm7.gif

Random thought: Remember those billboards for Banana Republic? The ones with the llamas wearing cashmere scarves? Those were really cool.

much love!

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

1) i can't decide what to eat for dinner. in the last 2 days, i've had italian, chinese, japanese, korean, vietnamese, various pastries from various ethnicities, fast food, you name it.

i think i'll be having some indian tonight.

2) i just got some glide dental floss, due to a recommendation from a friend (i've been using stinky regular oral-b stuff). GLIDE is the BEST shit on earth! i recommend it for anyone that is a fanatic flosser like me.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by powerpuff:

I'M SO HUNGRY...I'M STILL AT WORK....LA LA LA... cwm13.gif

Me too! Work SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm10.gif

------------------

Carlos

a clear plastic bag of chicken feathers, all of which are dyed Magenta.

A plank off the seat of a ski-lift.

And a 3 legged Gecko named Francesco.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

My gerbils pinky toe on his left foot, A 2 week old bag of rusty pennies, and the bottom of a 12 ft gorge outside of rio de jenero.

hehe.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
3.gifskribzhalloween.JPGscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by kitty19:

i just got some glide dental floss, due to a recommendation from a friend (i've been using stinky regular oral-b stuff). GLIDE is the BEST shit on earth! i recommend it for anyone that is a fanatic flosser like me.

Glide rocks!

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

When Bill Gates peaked his total assets, his personal wealth was greater than the accumulated wealth of the bottom 40% of the population in the US combined......that's about 100 million people.......WTF? I'm sick now.

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

This thread rocks!

Okay, one more:

Nutrament shakes largest consumer group is crackheads. When asked how he felt about that, the President of the Nutrament company said 'well, we think Nutrament is good for everybody and we appreciate their business.'

LOL, you're welcome, Dude!

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by tyco:

When Bill Gates peaked his total assets, his personal wealth was greater than the accumulated wealth of the bottom 40% of the population in the US combined......that's about 100 million people.......WTF? I'm sick now.

Mikey

I know just how to make you feel better.. do a "Triangle of Randomness"... 'What is this?' you may ask... This was a tradition created last year in Demarest Hall here at Rutgers by myself and the illustrious trippintrance... here's how to do it...

1. Make the sign of the TOR over your head by placing the tips of your thumbs together and the tips of your forefingers together, diagonally. The rest of the fingers should remain extended and together.

2. Proceed to name threeCOMPLETELY UNRELATED (ie random) things. These things should be as far apart (yet not necessarily exact opposites) and odd as possible.. Refer to posts in this thread by trippintrance, dalfinus, and scottyskribz.

3. Repeat as needed.

I hope you enjoy the TOR.. I'm proud to be one of its founders and I'm glad to see that future generations are carrying it on!

And now.. a triangle of my own...

^

/_\ A new box of vandoren clarinet reeds

Kit from "Knight Rider"

DJ Keoki's Leopard print hair

There you go! cwm4.gif

(Chach has finally cracked)

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

The guy who stands on the 34th St./7th ave side of Penn Station in a white coat with a red, blue and green stripe and yells:

"25 cents, New York Post.....New York Post, 25 cents"

He's not as convincing as the Lady who used to sing, all jazzy like, "25 cents for the New York Post"

------------------

You're only young once