Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A few things wrong with this city... and the club scene:

1) 18 year old DJ’s, who stand at under 5’5”, play for 5 months, and do a main floor somewhere because they kiss serious ass.

2) Bartenders who sing… bad.

3) Sound Factory

4) Exit

5) Pop-up Ads

6) Promoters who don’t know a damn thing about music, vibe, and just like to get ass while doing a line in the bathroom… or next to a DJ that creates new uses for a 1200’s flat shiny surface.

7) People who go to the WMC that have nothing to do with the industry, but, it does create tourism capital for South Beach… so… it slides.

** This is not in any particular order, nor nearly a complete list.

Thank you for reading this public service announcement.

------------------

Serving to tell the truth... in the American Way. (That means Im even corrupt)

All I want to know is... what the hell does "standing at under 5'5" " have to do w/ anything? Height and maturity have nothing to do w/ each other... sorry just a vent from one of the vertically challenged.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by theplaintruth:

1) 18 year old DJ’s, who stand at under 5’5”, play for 5 months, and do a main floor somewhere because they kiss serious ass.

3) Sound Factory

4) Exit

5) Pop-up Ads

6) Promoters who don’t know a damn thing about music, vibe, and just like to get ass while doing a line in the bathroom… or next to a DJ that creates new uses for a 1200’s flat shiny surface.

7) People who go to the WMC that have nothing to do with the industry, but, it does create tourism capital for South Beach… so… it slides.

blah blah blah blah........ finger.gif

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Let us...

Speaketh.

TastyT: My young lady, the reference is not a point made to people of short stature, but in fact a vague reference to someone in particular who saturates the industry and causes even further chaos.

Tyco: You should read it again... and perhaps, you will understand.

TPT

------------------

Serving to tell the truth... in the American Way. (That means Im even corrupt)

3) Sound Factory

4) Exit

5) Pop-up Ads

cwm38.gif

Isn't DT 5'3"? I remember reading that in a magazine a while back....

1) 18 year old DJ’s, who stand at under 5’5â€, play for 5 months, and do a main floor somewhere because they kiss serious ass.

3) Sound Factory

4) Exit

5) Pop-up Ads

Wah wah wah... Focus on the positive, bro.

Hugs even for buzz-kill-crybabys,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

i dunno man doin a bump of one of my 1200's is kind of empowering! LOL! cwm27.gif

Hey, I'm 19, If I could drop out of college and spin and make a living, I'd do it at the drop of a hat.

Yes, the best DJ's in the world are all around 30, and that's because they really are that good, because 10 years of spinning does make you that good, gives you so many connections, etc.

It's not just the "scene" as in clubs and raves, its EVERY scene, SHOW BUSINESS, the entertainment business. That's how it is man, get over it.

At least you don't have to be beautiful to DJ though, that is something that IS truly great about this scene. Sandra Collins and PVD are beautiful, but Digweed and Tenaglia...as much as they are inspirational, world class, professional, and brilliant.... aren't exactly what I would call eye-candy. cwm1.gif

So quit bitchin and try to enjoy what we have. Thank god we're not in Bumble-fuck Iowa.

I'd like to get some ass while doing a line in the bathroom...where do I sign up for this promoting gig? hehe

cwm4.gif

Let us...

Speaketh.

TastyT: My young lady, the reference is not a point made to people of short stature, but in fact a vague reference to someone in particular who saturates the industry and causes even further chaos.

Tyco: You should read it again... and perhaps, you will understand.

TPT

I understood it just fine my friend.......in fact, I agree with you on some of those things you said.......but really I just don't think much of people complaining about the scene........it's what it is.....everything evolves and just because it isn't the same as 8 or 10 years ago, doesn't mean it isn't just as good or better to some........I mean, if it's that bad just don't embrace it......

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

The problem with the "scene" good buddy is that there are too many people that bitch and not have a good time like you! Too bad your having such a bad time..I'm totaly enjoying myself now more than ten years ago when I first started partying and hitting the clubs. It's gotten better..NOT worse. If you weren't so consumed by such petty details you'd be dfancing having a good time instead of comlaining online! Peace~

Fist of all . Stop bitching before i bitch slap yo ass... 2). STFU and get out then 3).you dont like it fuck off 4).YOUR A FUCKEN NEWBIE !!!!!!!!!!

------------------

glowballcopy.jpg

-------------------------

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---