Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Warren/Sander Twilo Meetup

That's right... Nick and Sander won't disappoint... unlike some other friggin' overhyped djs around these here parts.

Powerbar 3 am... 3/23/01

Be there for some real DJs...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 03-19-2001).]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jumpin the gun there, ez? damn, it's only monday!!

nonetheless, i'll be there, and it'll be nice to be back in my usual attire (big pants and such), instead of getting my stank ass dressed up like i had to this past weekend!!

and if i'm not at the meetup, i'll be chillin in the same corner, by the pyramid seating as usual! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

jumpin the gun there, ez? damn, it's only monday!!

nonetheless, i'll be there, and it'll be nice to be back in my usual attire (big pants and such), instead of getting my stank ass dressed up like i had to this past weekend!!

and if i'm not at the meetup, i'll be chillin in the same corner, by the pyramid seating as usual! wink.gif

You mean our kingdom? dont foget to pay the tithe....

LOL

j/k

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

Originally posted by rioux88:

I hope that word "nerd" had a good meaning..to it DUDE....

nerd also nurd (nûrd).

n. Slang

A person regarded as stupid, inept, or unattractive.

A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

nerd n : a student who studies excessively [syn: swot, grind, wonk]

maybe i shoulda used wonk, my bad...

------------------

My Eyes! The googlez do nozing...

Originally posted by p00h:

Originally posted by rioux88:

I hope that word "nerd" had a good meaning..to it DUDE....

nerd also nurd (nûrd).

n. Slang

A person regarded as stupid, inept, or unattractive.

A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

nerd n : a student who studies excessively [syn: swot, grind, wonk]

maybe i shoulda used wonk, my bad...

Hmm rioux is MUCH bigger than you...LoL

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hmm rioux is MUCH bigger than you...LoL

Oh shit... pOOh is in for it, he'll be meeting rioux nutz in his mouth... LOL...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by mugwump:

NERDS!? Is that why we all hang out in message boards? (looks in Pooh's direction.)

YUP THAT"S ME>>>NERD AND PROUD!!

LONG LIVE MUGWUMP THE NERD!!!

I'm not sure about nuts in mouths though..?

Isn't that what goes on on SATURDAY nights?

we are talking Friday here people..FRIDAY at Twilo. I don't really want to read about what you guys do in the bathrooms on Saturday. Hey that gives me a good idea for a post in the Sex posts..latter~

( mugwump hops off to the sex boards to post about guys that dip their balls in people's mouths in Twilo..)

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif You're Hilarious!! cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

frank... are you prepared to own the club friday?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

All good brother..everything I say is with a smile on my face..I didn't take it personal. I'm just being goofy here too! Mugwumps don't have a mean bone in their body..(unless we are cornered then we bite and get agressive...Other wise we are a passive species..) hugz everyone in the thread. Now go listen to my song "Digital Love" posted in this board! I meant it for all of yas!! cwm1.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

frank... are you prepared to own the club friday?

whats all this talk bout owning the club i already own? come to twilo once in a blue moon talkin that junk! dont make me call up mizack the wizack. u'll all be owned then! cwm3.gif

------------------

Save me Jebus!

Originally posted by p00h:

whats all this talk bout owning the club i already own? come to twilo once in a blue moon talkin that junk! dont make me call up mizack the wizack. u'll all be owned then! cwm3.gif

once in a blue moon???

don't make me wip out the strings.. oh yeaaaaaa now your scared... YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE STRINGS...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

::knocks on door....yeah....im here for the warren sander roll call?....um.....why is that dudes nuts in pooh's mouth? i mean....pooh....i didnt know you walked on that side biggrin.gif

So....ima go find the right room, so that i can tell everyone that I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::does running man::

-Al-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

::knocks on door....yeah....im here for the warren sander roll call?....um.....why is that dudes nuts in pooh's mouth? i mean....pooh....i didnt know you walked on that side biggrin.gif

So....ima go find the right room, so that i can tell everyone that I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::does running man::

-Al-

are u comming on to me?

------------------

Save me Jebus!