Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Warren/Sander Twilo Meetup

I'll definitely be there...

SANDER KLEINENBERG WILL OWN ALL OF YOU.

Interested to see what Pascal sounds like...heard good things.

I hope that Nick guy is warming up, cuz I don't want to be dissapointed after Sander...

What is the order, any idea?

------------------

furnace.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by p00h:

are u comming on to me?

YES POOH...i am.

NOTHIN SAYS LOVIN' LIKE A RUNNING MAN. wink.gif

hahahhahahahaha.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

YES POOH...i am.

NOTHIN SAYS LOVIN' LIKE A RUNNING MAN. wink.gif

hahahhahahahaha.

Hmmm... you should been there last Saturday... he was all giddy and shit...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hmmm... you should been there last Saturday... he was all giddy and shit...

pooh LOOOOOOOOVES Junior!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

pooh LOOOOOOOOVES Junior!

At Cream, he stole my glowsticks... I had to cleanse them throughly before using them again... they don't call him pOOh for nothing...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

that Nick Guy? are you kidding ME?!!?! omg I love that song where at hte end the guy goes..."realllllll fuckin high" and i think track number 9 on the first disc is hilariouus when the intro is about "middletown usa (forgive me i'm not good at memorizing words) the ordinary joe next door....meet mr peterville, a man by the name born, his profession, sanitation, his advocation..fucking" hehehe. can't wait for nick!

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

NERDS!? Is that why we all hang out in message boards? (looks in Pooh's direction.)

YUP THAT"S ME>>>NERD AND PROUD!!

LONG LIVE MUGWUMP THE NERD!!!

I'm not sure about nuts in mouths though..?

Isn't that what goes on on SATURDAY nights?

we are talking Friday here people..FRIDAY at Twilo. I don't really want to read about what you guys do in the bathrooms on Saturday. Hey that gives me a good idea for a post in the Sex posts..latter~

( mugwump hops off to the sex boards to post about guys that dip their balls in people's mouths in Twilo..)

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hmm rioux is MUCH bigger than you...LoL

everyone, if you havent noticed, is bigger than me, with the exception of you and your glowstickwielding friend. doesn't stop me from havin a good time...

long live pvd!

------------------

My Eyes! The googlez do nozing...

Originally posted by mugwump:

Wait.. I thought this thread was about Nick Waren..? What happened...?

Don't pay any attention to pOOh... he's just craving attention today...

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

EZ, i'm glad you posted this! i've been mentioning it with no response... guess i'm overexcited, i'm willing to put up with the local train thing and the 2.5 hour ride up! i will def. be there, with cousin and friends in tow...power bar it is..anyone want a cheesesteak before i leave? j/k. i guess i'm in with the nerd squad too then. it will be refreshing to meet some more faces from clubplanet. till then, ciao.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

i'm there. . .

p00h, i don know whatcher talkin' bout. . . aren't you in Florida??

hopefully Sander/Warren will satisfy some of the "refined tastes" of the board. . . LOL.

cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Originally posted by noiseboy:

hopefully Sander/Warren will satisfy some of the "refined tastes" of the board. . .

Refined tastes... hmm... I like that.

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

I think I'm definitly gonna shake my bootie on funday friday!!!

He powerpuff...you with me girl!!

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT WAS MY SIG!! "REAL FUCKING HIGH"!!! i swear it was! someone can vouch for me! aw, why'd i take it off the week before my Nicky boy?? (i had an AIM away message that said "imma have Nick Warren's crackbabies." my mom saw it though; yeah, she uses aim)

yo, i love Fluke's Bullet (Cannonball). love that satanic voice (even if i can't figure out what it says altogether)

deanna i remember you had that in your sig! "real fuckin high" i cant remember exactly what he says before, about if you think drugs are bad for you, then do me a favor take all of your cd's, tapes, albums and burn them, cuz the musicians that put that great music together that has enhanced all of your lives throughout the years...realll fuckin high!" AGHHH 3 am powerbar...hehe.

------------------