Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Warren/Sander Twilo Meetup

As some of you already know it doesnt even matter wether I say I am going to be there or not, becuase some how I always end up there every single Friday night. This is getting ridiculous!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by safitamace319:

that Nick Guy? are you kidding ME?!!?! omg I love that song where at hte end the guy goes..."realllllll fuckin high" and i think track number 9 on the first disc is hilariouus when the intro is about "middletown usa (forgive me i'm not good at memorizing words) the ordinary joe next door....meet mr peterville, a man by the name born, his profession, sanitation, his advocation..fucking" hehehe. can't wait for nick!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT WAS MY SIG!! "REAL FUCKING HIGH"!!! i swear it was! someone can vouch for me! aw, why'd i take it off the week before my Nicky boy?? (i had an AIM away message that said "imma have Nick Warren's crackbabies." my mom saw it though; yeah, she uses aim)

yo, i love Fluke's Bullet (Cannonball). love that satanic voice (even if i can't figure out what it says altogether)

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

IM: schnobium

i am soooo excited about coming down for this party..i'm coming from toronto just to see sander....don't no many peeps at twilo but i'm sure i will by the end of the night cwm12.gif

this will be a perfect warmup for miami the following weekend......

sonic state

Originally posted by mugwump:

Why isn't anyone sounding off in my roll call post? I think a name and pic would be good so we can all know who's who if you've never met anyone yet! Is 2:00 by the juice bar cool? Check out my other post people..pleeease?

cwm13.gifcwm2.gifcwm5.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

I could dream if I slept...

ezlogo1.gif

30 more hours

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right