Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo DJ spin-off finalists announced

Guest danwang

Guest danwang

From the Twilo message board, in case you haven't happened to look there:

the finalists are, in no particular order, (keep in mind that there are 30 other spots to be filled for the 2k lounge parties):

Tim Paradise [TM]

Glenn Bennison [DJGlennB]

Adam Freemer

Carl Brashears, Jr.

Ty T

should any of these guys fail to sign in by monday, march 26, runners up will be notified.

---

So do you know any of them? What do you think of their chances of being able to open for DT and JD? Who's going to check them out on April 4?

From what I've read, because of the response (over 300 CD's submitted!), sounds like not only are they planning a future contest (of the similar sort) soon, but also they're going to have quite a few chances for the "honorable mention" participants to spin there, even if only in the 2K lounge, on a Wednesday night "Twiloite party". The plan is to have this throughout the summer and possibly beyond... read their board for more details... If you entered, maybe you have a chance too!

Personally, I would have liked Divine to be in that list and I know MANY were also rooting for him.

Dont worry...we'll get there...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

I know adam..he is a very good DJ..and in fact, he did open for Danny at vinyl once already..and spins alot in clubs in philly..

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

congratulations to the winners!

aw, i just wish a certain few would've gotten recognized

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

If Twilo liked their mixes, the people who weren't picked for the final four will get to spin during the Wednesday night parties during the summer. They're doing a party to showcase new talent, and if they really like someone he/she will be signed.

By the way, I'm listening to the mix that Adam Freemer submitted. It's really good so far (only 17 min into it).