Clubplanet Nightlife Community

^^^ Satoshi Tomiie Tonight !?!?! ^^^

Celebrity @

Rubber Monkey

279 church st. between Franklin and White in Tribeca.

Satoshi tomiie

Hec Romero

Madam

John Creamer

Dave Vsquez

celebrating saw recordings

good looking people - good music - and good cocktails

Here's what I found on Citysearch:

Celebrity Thursdays

Wannabes convene with the almost-famous.

When: 9pm

Price: $5

Event Profile

Hosts Darius, Eric and Nelson pull together an evening of mini-models and mackin' daddies. A house soundtrack by DJs Eric Tomasini, David Vasquez and John Creamer sets the mood.

Anyone know if Satoshi Tomiie is really playing? I'd be up for it...only $5...

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 03-22-2001).]

wish i would known about it, but this isnt the same guy who was @ twilo w/ max graham...i forgot the name of the guy who was with max graham(last name began w/ t too but much longer)...tomiie spins tech/prog./deep/some vocal house...really has his own style...he's the "love in traffic" and the "tears" guy...

Guest danwang

Originally posted by rld2g:

wish i would known about it, but this isnt the same guy who was @ twilo w/ max graham...i forgot the name of the guy who was with max graham(last name began w/ t too but much longer)...tomiie spins tech/prog./deep/some vocal house...really has his own style...he's the "love in traffic" and the "tears" guy...

The name of the guy who was at Twilo with Max Graham is Tsuyoshi Suzuki, supposedly the #1 trance DJ in Japan. If I had known that the times he and Tiesto were on, I would have gone to both Twilo and Limelight (which is where I went) to check them both out.

Did anyone hear or tape Satoshi Tomie on KTU last Saturday (Level 4)? Great stuff.

no doubt shooga, glad i could help...and i share your sentiments...wish i was out sleeping or at least frolicing outside in the weather...

and dan...didnt catch that set but heard him @ filter...was seriously on point

Guest danwang

ST was also on KTU some time in January, on the same night as David Morales (dunno if the set was live, but he called in from Greece), Judge Jules and Tall Paul. Sounded like a good show, right?

Well, I wasn't too impressed by the sets by JJ and TP...