Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo on Tv ......again

This club can't seem to stay out of trouble, now it's getting hit with a $100.000 law suite for firing 2 transexual dancers, because the clubs public had changed over the years and now they are in need of a real thing. Did anyone see them on TV, how scary do they look in a daylight..??? cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

mylogo1.gif

Originally posted by ultracrzy:

This club can't seem to stay out of trouble, now it's getting hit with a $100.000 law suite for firing 2 transexual dancers, because the clubs public had changed over the years and now they are in need of a real thing. Did anyone see them on TV, how scary do they look in a daylight..??? cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

cwm27.gif

$100 lawsuit isn't so bad! They could probably sue for more.. cwm1.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Yes they are very, very scarey looking, I saw them in the paper and lets just say the camera does not love them.

Oh and it's a $100,000 lawsuit, don't know if you were serious or not. Two transexual dancer were fired from Twilo about a year or so ago cause supposedly they wanted to get real girl dancers not ones that used to be men. Got me.

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

$100,000.00 is nothing for Twilo! Do you guys even have an idea how much money that club makes? It is a self owned building which has it's morgage fully payed off. It packs the house over capacity every night, skims the top from taxes, sells CDs, merchandise and has the phatest line up inNy..These guys are NEVER going away! It's a mafia like situation and any petty lawsuit is but a drop in the bucket to these guys. Believe me I know this place from the inside from very close friends that work there. You all have nooo idea how corrupt it is! It's no surprise that they even sweep deaths under the carpet that even the news dosen't even know about. If only you could hear what the bouncers do to keep shit quiet..it would make the Sopranoes blush!

Originally posted by djfabioc:

After the lawsuit twilo will be done for good!

yea ok bro... and then exit will be the shit!!!

*rolleyes*

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

I'll be interested to see how this plays out. The business has the right to change terms of emplyment, which is what is essentially happending here, since they are transexual. But I do wonder how the courts will define their sex. Will they be legally women?, in which instance they might have a stronger case against being let go, or will they be defined as women who were men, in which instance I think Twilo will have a stronger case for bringing in women who were born as women.

Frankly, the case seems a little frivolous to me. Dancers get changed by clubs like underwear get changed by athletes.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

What's up with their lip inplants?

Pretty nasty if you ask me!

I wonder what they will get done with the money they get

cwm8.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

Originally posted by petrol:

But I do wonder how the courts will define their sex. Will they be legally women?, in which instance they might have a stronger case against being let go, or will they be defined as women who were men, in which instance I think Twilo will have a stronger case for bringing in women who were born as women.

I think it's the other way around.. If the court sees them as not-real-women, there's more room for discrimination based on their gender issue... If they are viewed just as women, then tough luck... Girl dancers get fired/hired all the time at different clubs... I think that's what their whole case is gonna be built on - the fact that Twilo does not want not REAL women up there...... But we'll see... Although it's all bullshit if you ask me. Like I said above, they'll win coz they are screaming discrimination.. That always seems to work in the american justice system whether it's true or not..