Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Keshiki RE: Project B L O W G O A T S

I just got word from the President of Malta, Censu Tabone, that he has submitted a proposal to the Prime Minister, Eddie Fenech Adami, for an increase in funding for Project B L O W G O A T S. You shall receive sufficient funding in the mail shortly. Keep BALKINI alive!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

I don't know what to say Mario. Where do I begin? The tears are rushing down my face...today I get to tell Balkini that he and his brethren will now thrive thanks to the wonderful hospitality and generosity of your great leader and leader of my GOATS.

For your faithful service and dutiful compassion for my special goat and the entire project, B L O W G O A T S !!! you have now been appointed second in command, with the title SIR Goatblower!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

Has been cancelled due to lack of funding.

Next Project:

B E E F Y ITALIANS!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hey Mario, is this your first time going to Ibiza or have you been there before?

BlueAngel

Balkini has been there a few times but I never managed to make it out there. I'm very excited and looking forward to this trip!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Since I have to go to school in the month of September and will not be attending the beauty of Ibiza with the clubplanet members, I will have to send the illustrious BALKINI in my place, Mario, you are in charge of Balkini's blowing festivity roster.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

Cancellation has been reversed due to the diligence of SIR Goatblower (aka MarioNY)

We LOVE YOU!!!!!

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y ITALIANS!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Balkini has been there a few times but I never managed to make it out there. I'm very excited and looking forward to this trip!

Who is Balkini?

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Casey, I would always call Mario "Balki" like Balki from the sitcom "Perfect Strangers" being that Mario is from Malta, a VERY tiny country and I often teased that he had goats.. well one day Keshiki and Mario started joking around and decided to name their goat Balkini, got me? lol..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by blueangel:

Who is Balkini?

BlueAngel

Balkini is OUR pet goat from Malta. He's the greatest goat in the whole wide world but since my schedule has been kinda hectic recently, the kind Keshiki as agreed to take on responsibility for all GOATBLOWING activities. Since Project BLOWGOATS is fairly expensive to run and mantain we have recently been assigned increased fundings from the Maltese government.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 03-23-2001).]

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Casey, I would always call Mario "Balki" like Balki from the sitcom "Perfect Strangers" being that Mario is from Malta, a VERY tiny country and I often teased that he had goats.. well one day Keshiki and Mario started joking around and decided to name their goat Balkini, got me? lol..

VAMPIE!!!! why are you not on IM???? the chant worked ! (I have faith!)

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

Cancellation has been reversed due to the diligence of SIR Goatblower (aka MarioNY)

We LOVE YOU!!!!!

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y ITALIANS!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Balkini is OUR pet goat from Malta. He's the greatest goat in the whole wide world but since my schedule has been kinda hectic recently, the kind Keshiki as agreed to take on responsibility for all GOATBLOWING activities. Since Project BLOWGOATS is fairly expensive to run and mantain we have recently been assigned increased fundings from the Maltese government.

very well said indeed. You have been promoted to head of Public Relations under Special Project # 80808

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

We LOVE YOU!!!!!

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y ITALIANS!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

***NEWS FLASH***

We have just received word from the Maltese Secret Government that Vampienyc10 has been appointed to the position of Chief Beta Tester for Project B L O W G O A T S!!!!

There are other very important openings available in this project. Please send measurements and resume to Keshikis@aol.com.

Thank you for your time.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

We LOVE YOU!!!!!

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y ITALIANS!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

**miss america wave**

Thank you! Thank you !

Ever since I was a little girl all I ever wanted to do was be a goat test rider....**sob**

When I was just a little buck my bedroom walls were covered in goat posters..

Thank you for making my dream come true..

As Chief Beta Tester for Project B L O W G O A T S, I promise that I will not let you down and give you all 150% of me !!

BAAA!!! BAAA !!!!

Thank you !!

yeeeeeeeeehawwwwww

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

omg, ichi! what kind of butt plugs have you been using, bar stools??

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right