Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Drama For The Day

The one thing that pisses me the fuck off about this board are the certain people who have NO comprhension what sarcasm is and reply to posts as if they are 100% serious. For today's example, please see the post by Bungee about his dentist experience. I don't understand how people can be so fucking ignorant to take such things seriously and reply to them with real answers and advice. Its fucking hysterical.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by shugabooga:

you two tag teamin' or what?

Huh?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

i happen to agree with you, and i rarely agree with anyone. in fact the majority of what i post or respond to is sarcasm. it has to do with my somewhat dry sense of humor. sarcasm is hard to interpret in this form at times, especially when people don't know one another. personally it doesnt matter to me if anyone understands a word of what i say. i think what your saying is true, and it all comes back to people taking themselves too seriously.

GFY

------------------

p00h lives vicariously through a wu tang record...

Originally posted by wizard:

i happen to agree with you, and i rarely agree with anyone. in fact the majority of what i post or respond to is sarcasm. it has to do with my somewhat dry sense of humor. sarcasm is hard to interpret in this form at times, especially when people don't know one another. personally it doesnt matter to me if anyone understands a word of what i say. i think what your saying is true, and it all comes back to people taking themselves too seriously.

GFY

I'm sure if you've read any (or all) of my posts, you'd notice that I like to throw aroung the sarcasm a bit (I mean a lot) myself... but I was really refering to things that are out and out stupid and couldnt even be construed as "real" by anyone with a coherent thought process. My specific reference was to Bungee's post about being raped by his dentist wherein a few people replied saying they were sorry or whatever for what happened to him...and it is blatanlty obvious that these replies are NOT said with sarcasm. It just fucking boggles my mind me how people can be so out and out stupid. These type of things are always all over the board, and its incredible how pathetic a developed human mind can be.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by emiliep:

gravity, i think you take this board WAY too seriously if you have such animosity towards the people who choose to voice ANYTHING!

Actually, I think I take this board A WHOLE LOT LESS seriously than the majority of "regulars" around here...so please do your homework before you come to my class or you will get schooled...now please go back to your hole and STFU. Thank you.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

obviously you haven't done your homework because if you knew ANYTHING about the replies you're referring to and MORE IMPORTANTLY the people who made them, you would realize that you're the one that sounds like the biggest ASS. why don't you lighten up....

obviously you haven't done your homework because if you knew ANYTHING about the replies you're referring to and MORE IMPORTANTLY the people who made them, you would realize that you're the one that sounds like the biggest ASS. why don't you lighten up....

Oh, did I offend one of your little friends? I'm sorry...how can I make it up to you...don't worry, next time I'll let you swallow the entire load and not rub the remains in your eye.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

GFY

yeah, me too.

Originally posted by gravity:

Oh, did I offend one of your little friends? I'm sorry...how can I make it up to you...don't worry, next time I'll let you swallow the entire load and not rub the remains in your eye.

yes please do, but before you LET me swallow it, allow me to spit it back in your face. although, i don't see how this is at all possible since we all know you suffer from erectile dysfunction.

Sir, as a dentist who routinely molests patients while they are "under", I find your post highly upsetting! Personally, I am offended that you would suggest that the way I choose to find sexual gratification would be considered comical. While these sort of relations are not necessarily consensual, let me assure you that they fill a deep meaningful part of my life. Please cease to mock the dental and raping public. EWho do you think cleans those pearly whites of yours? Your mom? No, sir, it is I, an upstanding member of the medical community, with access to drugs and power you could only dream of!

I sincerely hope you've seen the foolishness of your ways.

Good Day,

Dr. Harold D. Rohypsworth, M.D.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

yes please do, but before you LET me swallow it, allow me to spit it back in your face. although, i don't see how this is at all possible since we all know you suffer from erectile dysfunction.

See, now you're getting somewhere...you were upset because I made comments about "people I don't know"...yet you are doing the same thing...very solid argument there whore. Its got nothing to do with dysfunction...it would be more along the lines of terror...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

See, now you're getting somewhere...you were upset because I made comments about "people I don't know"...yet you are doing the same thing...very solid argument there whore. Its got nothing to do with dysfunction...it would be more along the lines of terror...

please, it's ms. whore to you

You think that replies to bungee’s post is a good example of stupidity? Just think back how some peeps interpreted juiceboy’s jokes for real. Now there’s a fucking trip…

Originally posted by sosultan:

You think that replies to bungee’s post is a good example of stupidity? Just think back how some peeps interpreted juiceboy’s jokes for real. Now there’s a fucking trip…

Exactly, I was just using Bungee's as an example as it came about today...however, in my initial post I did mention that this was JUST an example. Yes, the replies to Juiceboy are even better .

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

bungee was joking?

I just don't think he gave the whole story and the more I think about it, the more it upsets me. It really must have been very hard for him to have his wisdom teeth and anal virginity removed all in one seating and to be able to partially express it is definitely brave. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Gravity - YOU SUCK!!!

Go get a life man, your on this shit way too much, anytime I get on I'm sure of one thing and one thing only - you'll be there too! cwm43.gif

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Originally posted by exodust:

Gravity - YOU SUCK!!!

Go get a life man, your on this shit way too much, anytime I get on I'm sure of one thing and one thing only - you'll be there too! cwm43.gif

Another example of someone making NO sense. If you think that being on here a lot indicates that I have no life, yet I am on here when you are on here...then you have pretty much said that you have no life. Please, stop sweating me...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Another example of someone making NO sense. If you think that being on here a lot indicates that I have no life, yet I am on here when you are on here...then you have pretty much said that you have no life. Please, stop sweating me...

Ummm sure there buddy,

I guess your fucking retarded so let me clarify. Everytime i get on the board (which is only when I'm slow at work) I know you'll be there! That doesn't mean I have no life, what it DOES mean is that you are all over the place all the time, you have like a billion posts in what 6 months???

So yeah, I'm saying for the record go do something else beside sit and bother people on a message board. Get a hobby or a job or a girlfriend - do something other than fucking complain for once.

Damn you must be a miserable person.

I feel bad for you.

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

Ummm sure there buddy,

I guess your fucking retarded so let me clarify. Everytime i get on the board (which is only when I'm slow at work) I know you'll be there! That doesn't mean I have no life, what it DOES mean is that you are all over the place all the time, you have like a billion posts in what 6 months???

So yeah, I'm saying for the record go do something else beside sit and bother people on a message board. Get a hobby or a job or a girlfriend - do something other than fucking complain for once.

Damn you must be a miserable person.

I feel bad for you.

and so it goes, im not the only one. thank you exodust.

Your welcome, do you think we shut him the fuck up for once or what???? cwm32.gif

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

this is hilarious, he gets into it with somebody new every time i look on this thing. no you're not the only one, in fact, people who haven't gotten into it with him yet are the minority.

check the archives if you're really bored and scope it out, you'll get a kick out of it.

------------------

party with a heart on

Your welcome, do you think we shut him the fuck up for once or what???? cwm32.gif

Doubtful... I just figured I'd let you wait a while...seeing as how you hang on every thing I do/say.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)