Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all those who have DSL....

Yo whats up bro.

I have Verizon DSL, and it runs me 39.99 a month. i think that thats the closest you are gonna get. Plus Verizon kicks ass

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by Pershoot:

verizon sucks ass...go with earthlink..double the pipe for the same amount of money:

earthlink: 1500 down/ 384/128 up

verizon: 640 down/ i think its 128 or lower up

and thats just the capcities...

people i know say they get absolutely horrible up and down from verizon...

i pay $29 a month for cable and have hit top speeds of 1 mb+ to date.. up at 300k

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by systemout74:

get cable man,,,,,best speed for uploading and downloading......DSL sucks....it will only be about 40 a month.......

trust me,,I had both,,,,,,will only use cable now....

frank.

that's what i hear from everyone.

also, keep in mind that verizon owns the phone lines, so even if you are getting another company as your service, verizon has to install it. and guess who their priority clients are?

------------------

"any kind of stance or belief is in its essence opposing to life and truth"

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire