Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RUSSELL CROWE BABY!!!!!

Originally posted by j303j:

he is a stuck up pansy ass.

Oh now you have to try to kill the mood by downplaying other people...

what are you, one of those guys who talk shit about other men so you can get laid??

cmon...calm down and enjoy the show...ok??

peace

RUSSELL CROWE 4EVER!!!

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by j303j:

he is a stuck up pansy ass.

i agree...the least he could have done is laugh at steve martin's jokes in the beginning of the show....

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

oh, exactly....he's stuck up because he doesn't laugh at a joke...he didn't find it funny, calm down fellas...he is a demi-god

------------------

Coming soon...

russel crowe blows. he gave a good speach, but i still think he's a sucker for the whole meg ryan thing.

other oscar highlights....

joaquin phoenix....he looks like a strung out junkie!!!!

jennifer lopez...looked great, very elegant, despite the fact that her boobs were everywhere.

benicio del toro...finally!!!! the guy gets some recognition for being an unbeleivable actor.

angelina jolie...WOW!!!! she's gorgeous...though she was underdressed for the oscars.

and did anyone see that tall blonde who was handing out the oscars....talk about a babe!!!

just my 2 cents worth.

Originally posted by petp:

benicio del toro...finally!!!! the guy gets some recognition for being an unbeleivable actor.

Damn straight. And it was funny because at the time Traffic came out he was in 2 other films, but played bit roles (Snatch and The Pledge). Now, can we say LEVERAGE???

------------------

Coming soon...

Originally posted by highmay:

oh, exactly....he's stuck up because he doesn't laugh at a joke...he didn't find it funny, calm down fellas...he is a demi-god

...and what was with Steve Martin [i can't stand the guy, never could] relating 74.8% of his jokes to Julia Roberts? ...was that supposed to be funny?

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by highmay:

Yeah baby!!! Best Actor for Gladiator!!!

That's right!!!

with all his fame and fortune, you would think he could get a better hairdresser...

I'm with you on that ...he looked goofy

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...and what was with Steve Martin [i can't stand the guy, never could] relating 74.8% of his jokes to Julia Roberts? ...was that supposed to be funny?

was it me or was she laughing just a little too hard at those jokes. they were funny but C'MON!

cwm4.gif%7Boption%7D

Russel crowe is such a man's man in Gladiator, i'm glad he won, it's just that i wish he showed the same emotion in real life... a bit stiff for my taste, although he really did look shocked when they announced his name.... glad he won. and i'm really glad miss Julia won, it's about time!!

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by safitamace319:

Russel crowe is such a man's man in Gladiator, i'm glad he won, it's just that i wish he showed the same emotion in real life... a bit stiff for my taste, although he really did look shocked when they announced his name.... glad he won. and i'm really glad miss Julia won, it's about time!!

the man was nervous ...leave him alone

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

the man was nervous ...leave him alone

Naaaa . .. he's just stuck up. Good actor though and that's what count, right?

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg