Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Choose one....Ford Mustang or Chevy Camaro?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Oh you're ON.. Guys, place your bets LOL.. I have a 2000 one also, white smile.gif Beautiful and damn fast LOL.. My only complaint, NO SUN ROOF frown.gif I didn't want a convertible coz it looks bad closed and it's too cold in the winter smile.gif Plus I live in Bklyn and those roofs get all cut up frown.gif What color is yours?

5.0?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Rob, they don't make 5.0s anymore frown.gif GTs are now 4.6 I think since 1994 or so... Still a very powerful engine and I LOVE the way it RRRRROARRRRRS LOL.. You betta bet on me you basher LMAO smile.gif

oops..my bad. dind't realize you had a 2000..

they stopped making the 5.0's in 95

i'll bet on ya hun wink.gif

but you gotta race me then when i get my new whip

biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

oops..my bad. dind't realize you had a 2000..

they stopped making the 5.0's in 95

i'll bet on ya hun wink.gif

but you gotta race me then when i get my new whip

biggrin.gif

OOoooh is that a challenge? You KNOW I'll beat your ass soooooo fast, you'll only be able to see my beautiful white rear LMAO... Ponies rock! I just wish I could have my car in Miami but I ain't driving that many hours smile.gif

OOoooh is that a challenge? You KNOW I'll beat your ass soooooo fast, you'll only be able to see my beautiful white rear LMAO... Ponies rock! I just wish I could have my car in Miami but I ain't driving that many hours smile.gif

you know just for that, i'm gonna get an SS instead and whoop your ass!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

you know just for that, i'm gonna get an SS instead and whoop your ass!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Hehe.. Ok ok.. I'm all talk smile.gif I never race although get propositioned all the time LMAO.. Coz guys expect to see a guy driving that car and start fucking around and then they see a girl LOL.. It's so cute when they start showing off smile.gif

Oh you're ON.. Guys, place your bets LOL.. I have a 2000 one also, white smile.gif Beautiful and damn fast LOL.. My only complaint, NO SUN ROOF frown.gif I didn't want a convertible coz it looks bad closed and it's too cold in the winter smile.gif Plus I live in Bklyn and those roofs get all cut up frown.gif What color is yours?

My baby's BLACK with the hyperwhite headlights and the yellow foglights. MY BOYFRIENDS HOT! Fast as hell too! I didn't wanna get a convertible because I'm gonna save up for my Saleen! Good things come to those who wait! :-)I'm up in NJ right across the GWB so we'll meet up at the middle of the bridge and take it from there! :-)

Hehe.. Ok ok.. I'm all talk smile.gif I never race although get propositioned all the time LMAO.. Coz guys expect to see a guy driving that car and start fucking around and then they see a girl LOL.. It's so cute when they start showing off smile.gif

HAAA! Me too!! All of a sudden guys will pull up in their mustangs reving up their engines, then they see a hot girlie in it, and just start smiling :-) Girls too, they start looking in my car expecting to see a guy in it, then they see me, and they look away playing it off as if they weren't looking in! It's funny as hell, you never expect to see a girl in a Stang. But there's nothing sexier than a girl in a muscle car!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

i can't really tell the difference and i've never driven either. but i think the camaro looks a little kewler

personally, i just wish i had wheels and a parking space in the city

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

CHEVY...if I said anything else my b/f would leave me...especially a Ford!

He has a '69 Camaro, '86 Camaro and a '70 Chevelle. Those are his toys. Other than that he has a new Chevy pick up that he uses for commuting.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by baby3tears:

Let's do this girl!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 03-23-2001).]

Grew up in a Ford family, so we currently have 4 Mustangs ('70 Boss 429, '84 and '86 SVO, and an '87 5.0) Love the Mustang to death, and the 87 is the replacement to this convertible...BUT if I were buying either today? Definitely the Camaro. Whips the crap out of the new Mustang. jdogg's SS is just way more car than the current Mustang - and even fun to drive the 6-speed in the city.

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif