Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory vs Exit Drama

I'd just like to say a big fuck off to all you little soundfactory shits that "ran the upstairs" last night at Exit. Next time you kids wanna give the 3rd degree to somebody at the ropes...better check who your screwing with first. I don't appreciate people coming into a club I work at under a little "special guest appearence" flyer and acting as if you run the show. It's nice to know that the people working the ropes actualy do their job...but when someone is an employee of the club and is running a party don't inform them they need a "stamp". Thats bad business kids. On another note...I'd just like to say that after the smoke cleared with that B.S the white room's party was hotter than hell. Happy B-day to Joey X. Everything was terrific for that night. Hope everybody had a good time at the club last night. See you guys there next week.

-THEORY

------------------

"Anybody that says money is the root of all evil...doesn't fucking have it"

AOL: TheorysNYC

AMEN BROTHER! lol

and I personally would like to give a big "fuck you" to the SF promoters who cut the payout line, and then had the nerve to threaten to smack me for opening my mouth. I'm sorry you think your shit doesn't stink, but don't you think the original Exit promoters should get first priority?

I hope you understand how payout is run now=) And next time, don't think you're so cool by roping off the roof.

See ya tonite, and next week kyle smile.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Originally posted by lillizzy:

hey iliana wink.gif how's my fave harvard grad?

I'm doing very well, thank you. How's my least favorite overweight skanky exit promoter? Hun, I think YOU should invest in some university street smarts. After you do, you'll see how fucking stupid you were for letting your boss rob you and you did nothing to stop it. I know you just "work" there to get in for free. Retard.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

cl16.jpg

me overweight? lollllllllllllllll hahahahahahahhhahhahahhhahahaa

ok there

ahhahahahhahahahahahahahah

that's the pot calling the kettle black, ey there harvard chum? smile.gif

cathyo ur so right=)

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

This ish aint about Courtney love or being overweight or which club is better. Its about people having no respect and thinking they can walk on water. I don't care where you're from what club you work at or whatever. If you aren't an employee of exit...don't inform it's employees where we can and can not go. A thank you to the one kid (whoever you are) who realized his tramp girlfriend was wrong and opened the rope so graciously to me. Pathetic I actualy had to ask.

-THEORY

------------------

"Anybody that says money is the root of all evil...doesn't fucking have it"

AOL: TheorysNYC

Originally posted by iliana:

I'm doing very well, thank you. How's my least favorite overweight skanky exit promoter? Hun, I think YOU should invest in some university street smarts. After you do, you'll see how fucking stupid you were for letting your boss rob you and you did nothing to stop it. I know you just "work" there to get in for free. Retard.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

*sizzle*

look out lizzy, she's hitting you with some seriously witty retorts.

cwm25.gif

------------------

digweed2.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

Originally posted by cathyo:

Exit vs SF = *yawn*

I love both, in all honesty you can't compare the two. Totally different scenes.

yep yep

SERIOUSLY THIS BULLSHIT NEEDS TO STOP CAUSE IM GETTING TIRED OF HEARING THIS SHIT. JUST PROMOTE FOR YOUR OWN CLUB/TEAM AND EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

wow the drama has to end about these two clubs....and just for the record lillizzy is not fat, so u can stop saying that too...(keep rolling in the dough lillizzy!!!) hell yeah!!!....but anyways the two clubs are so different that they shouldn't be compared!!!! exit and soundfactory have two different kinds of music, crowd, atmosphere, dj's, etc....so whatever club u like better...great!!! but dont bash the other club!!!! exit plays alot of the same stuff, but its what the people want to hear...draper plays for the crowd and what is popular...soundfactory likes to change it up alot and plays new stuff every now and then!!! exit has a bigger place then soundfactory, and it seems to give off more energy then soundfactory!! (no drama there just stating what i think)!!! so whatever club u like, fantastic, then stay there and dont switch from one to the other if your just going to bash the other club (complaining about heat, coat checks, etc.) cause alot of the clubs are very hot, and if there is thousands of people there...u probably are goin to have to wait to get things done!!! ok im done....see ya friday lizzy!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13:

yep yep

SERIOUSLY THIS BULLSHIT NEEDS TO STOP CAUSE IM GETTING TIRED OF HEARING THIS SHIT. JUST PROMOTE FOR YOUR OWN CLUB/TEAM AND EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY

no one cares what you have to say...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif