Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny t is at peak hour right now!!!

Originally posted by staceyg5:

ya, danny was AMAZING.... too bad i had to leave early-aka work. yes, some of us in sfla do work. BUT oh my g-d--the couple hours i heard was well worth not going to bed yet!

btw: pooh-it was nice meeting you.

hey stace, nice meeting u too. what time did u leave? and how packed was it? and was there another dj in the other room or was danny blasting the whole joint? gimme details please, i'm very depressed!

and don't forget to get your ass down to nyc asap!

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by p00h:

ya, danny was AMAZING.... too bad i had to leave early-aka work. yes, some of us in sfla do work. BUT oh my g-d--the couple hours i heard was well worth not going to bed yet!

hey stace, nice meeting u too. what time did u leave? and how packed was it? and was there another dj in the other room or was danny blasting the whole joint? gimme details please, i'm very depressed!

[/QUO

unfortunately, i had to leave by 7:30 to be in work by 8:30. idk why i didnt take the day off-im hurting;big time!

anyway, danny was blasting throughout the entire place--completely going off and was only getting better... i dont think there is an adjective to describe how crowded that place was. in the middle of his set, space made an announcement that there was over 1000 people in the club and it reached its capacity. also, they said there was another 100 or so people waiting outside to get in and that breakfast was going to be served @ 9am. they had to open up the alley way to let people stand and get some air-something they NEVER do-EVER! the vibe was awesome BUT too many people if you ask me. you couldnt move, dance, or sit. oh well, still had a great time...

btw pooh, i will be "home" (nyc) april 25-30. and back in may (25-28) and june, july, and so on... you think i just move back up there already! we'll have to meet up again. 27th at twilo for digweed?

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 03-27-2001).]

Please be careful of p00h. He is a court order waiting to happen.

And please heed my warning...IT IS NOT SPRITE

I REPEAT DON'T DRINK IT, IT'S NOT SPRITE

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Originally posted by p00h:

[/QUO

unfortunately, i had to leave by 7:30 to be in work by 8:30. idk why i didnt take the day off-im hurting;big time!

anyway, danny was blasting throughout the entire place--completely going off and was only getting better... i dont think there is an adjective to describe how crowded that place was. in the middle of his set, space made an announcement that there was over 1000 people in the club and it reached its capacity. also, they said there was another 100 or so people waiting outside to get in and that breakfast was going to be served @ 9am. they had to open up the alley way to let people stand and get some air-something they NEVER do-EVER! the vibe was awesome BUT too many people if you ask me. you couldnt move, dance, or sit. oh well, still had a great time...

btw pooh, i will be "home" (nyc) april 25-30. and back in may (25-28) and june, july, and so on... you think i just move back up there already! we'll have to meet up again. 27th at twilo for digweed?

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 03-27-2001).]

i'm gonna keep tellin myself i would have been miserable in that crowded club anyway, so i'm glad i wasn't there cwm25.gif and u're on for diggers in april. c u then...

------------------

got drugs?