Clubplanet Nightlife Community

briniging xtc to the dominican republic........

im only bringing personal, any ideas, should i just put them in my pocket????

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

My friend, who would go back and forth from L.A. to New York, would always put his in a tic-tac container and put it in his jacket pocket then he'll wear the jacket into the plane. When he goes through the detectors, it's plastic so it doesn't go off.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by keshiki:

dingleberry, put them in a tylenol thing in your carry on backpack or whatever

Usually works...unless they happen to see the bottle when they X-ray your bag and get curious or if they spot check your bag like in Cancun. The other option is to have the pills in a sealed, non-metallic container on you (make sure you don't have ANYTHING metallic on you when going through the metal detector).

Hmm...this got me thinking:

If you want to bring a whole bunch of pills, you could buy bottles Tylenol and other over-the-counter capsules, empty the capsules out, and refill with crushed vowels.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

Hmm...this got me thinking:

If you want to bring a whole bunch of pills, you could buy bottles Tylenol and other over-the-counter capsules, empty the capsules out, and refill with crushed vowels.

What a sneaky, deviant thought... I LOVE IT!!!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by Anesh69:

Where in the Dominican Republic are you going? cwm2.gif

puerto plato, and whats so funny about that. already did the cancum scene and wont go back

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

first off all, since some dumb losers emptied out tylenol caps and filled them with POISON in the 70's, they no longer come in caps. (you can use vitimins or something though)

Second off all, ther best place is in the fifth pocket of your jeans. even if you do go off in the metal detector and they search you, thy dont make you empty those, or if you have boxers with pockets.

good luck and you gotta change that sig soon, if I may suggest.

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

Originally posted by msoprano13:

puerto plato, and whats so funny about that. already did the cancum scene and wont go back

That's cool! Mitchell and I are gonna do Dominican Republic this year too! We're looking at Punta Cana. I heard DP is a hidden treasure. Can't wait!!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

That's cool! Mitchell and I are gonna do Dominican Republic this year too! We're looking at Punta Cana. I heard DP is a hidden treasure. Can't wait!!!

BlueAngel

ive beenhearing a lot of stories about the dominincan republic, i cant wait to go. and i like the tic tac idea.

------------------

Robert Deniro

BlueAngel

Punta Cana is a single man's paradise ...I'm going to Boca Chica in July but will make a Cameo in Punta.

------------------

signature.gif

I love the DR, Puerto Plata is the bomb.. But the best treasure in DR is Punta Cana that's in Samana............... You will have a great time.. and will not want to come back!!!

cwm17.gif

i cant fucking WAIT. HOWS THE CLUB SCENE DOWN THERE

------------------

Robert Deniro

Originally posted by msoprano13:

I love the DR, Puerto Plata is the bomb.. But the best treasure in DR is Punta Cana that's in Samana............... You will have a great time.. and will not want to come back!!!

cwm17.gif

i cant fucking WAIT. HOWS THE CLUB SCENE DOWN THERE

The club what? ...the scene? ...I hope you like Salsa and Merengue

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

The club what? ...the scene? ...I hope you like Salsa and Merengue

HAHAHH. NO SERIOUSLY A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WENT AND SHE SAID THEY PLAY HOUSE DOWN THERE. BUT SHE WENT TO SANTO DAMINGO.

------------------

Robert Deniro

Punta Cana is a single man's paradise ...I'm going to Boca Chica in July but will make a Cameo in Punta.

No, but seriously . . .a couple friend of ours (husband and wife) just got back from there and they said it was sooooo romantic. They stayed in a all inclusive resort called Barcelo Barvaro Palace. That's what we're looking into.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

No, but seriously . . .a couple friend of ours (husband and wife) just got back from there and they said it was sooooo romantic. They stayed in a all inclusive resort called Barcelo Barvaro Palace. That's what we're looking into.

BlueAngel

I'll tell you my secret [though I probably shouldn't] ...the best chain of hotels down there is IBEROSTAR (Bavaro, Dominicana and Punta Cana) ...they're three separate hotels under the same manangement. They're all connected. Trust me, I've been to dozen other ones down there and Iberostar is the best.

------------------

signature.gif

I'll tell you my secret [though I probably shouldn't] ...the best chain of hotels down there is IBEROSTAR (Bavaro, Dominicana and Punta Cana) ...they're three separate hotels under the same manangement. They're all connected. Trust me, I've been to dozen other ones down there and Iberostar is the best.

Tell me what's great about it? I'm really interested to know! Thanks for the info!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg