Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROOMATE WANTED!

Anyone wanna move to manhattan?

I'm on 62nd St and 1st Ave. There's no Broker fee cause I already live there. My roomate's movin' in with his girl, so I gotta find someone to take his place.

I'm a guy for those of you who don't know. I don't care, M of F is fine. It's as cheap as you're gonna find in the city. $675 a month plus half the gas/electric (usually $25-40/month each).

But you wouldn't have a fully private bedroom. There's a kitchen and bathroom (obviously), and then there's 2 other rooms. The living room and the bedroom. I'll be in the bedroom. I need to pass through the living room to get to my room. I'm really not home much though, and when I am, I'm very considerate. My current roomate that's moving out and I have never had a problem with privacy.

Email me if you're interested.

crossymaster@netscape.net

------------------

BACSig2.gif

i need a new roommate for next school year also. i'm sharing a suite with my current two suitemates, and i'm finally getting away from Stinky

my problem is that i don't know many girls at my school

my future roommate's problems are: 1) i'm nocturnal, 2) if i want to do a line of anything off my desk, i will, and 3) i don't give a shit about her day, ever

so if any nyu female students need a roommate, pm me; we're gonna get in one of the union square area dorms. would probably help if you like trance, house, and techno, because my speakers are better than yours and that's what we'll be hearing

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

[This message has been edited by deanna11 (edited 03-27-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

i need a new roommate for next school year also. i'm sharing a suite with my current two suitemates, and i'm finally getting away from Stinky

my future roommate's problems are: 1) i'm nocturnal, 2) if i want to do a line of anything off my desk, i will, and 3) i don't give a shit about her day, ever

so if any nyu female students need a roommate, pm me; we're gonna get in one of the union square area dorms. would probably help if you like trance, house, and techno, because my speakers are better than yours and that's what we'll be hearing

shes a people person too. . . biggrin.gif

------------------

beautiful. . .strange. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by deanna11:

i wish i went to NYU instead of stinky baruch because I would be your roommate you crackmonkeybeeatch!

------------------

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y MF's!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

uhh whoa that sounds like me. potential problems #1 & 2 definitely, although i CAN actually give a shit about my roommate's day (depending on the roommate). i also kinda live in the USQ area.

oh yeah and i have better speakers than everyone else too cwm4.gif

------------------

kissing.gif

[This message has been edited by smashlips (edited 03-28-2001).]

does anyone know how i can have my roomate wacked, killed, smoked, etc....

this bitch reaaaaaaaaaaally needs to die.

good thing i'm only with him for another month or so and next year is gonna be tight!

but i figure i should kill him while i have the chance, as compensation for all his crap.

------------------

digweedTN.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...