Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got my car!!!

i just got it last night, 2001 nissan altima, silver, it's fuckin hot, and i'm getting a spoiler put on this weekend.

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

anyone else thrown change/loose bills etc... into the a new car as good luck?

becuase if i could, i would

good luck, dawg

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Be careful kid....and congrats....when we racin?

you wanna race? i'm down

get ready to lose

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

now u definately wont have trouble finding a prom date cwm32.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

now u definately wont have trouble finding a prom date cwm32.gif

I hope ur right

------------------

esc1.jpg

Someone mention race?????

I hope not...actaully I hope so...please let me know when u want to race kid I live on the island as well...we can get a 3 way race me, exit2heaven, and ecstatichigh35....name the time and place!!!!

ps...oh yeah BTW me and my boy exit2heaven both have TURBOs in our car....LOL...can't wait to race???

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

What do you guys drive? Cuz I'd be glad to join in for some 4 car terrorizin. . . I just a new 9 band Radar detector (thank god) I got zapped with laser the other day on the NJTP and it freaked me the fuck out. . i went from at least 85 down to 60 in 1/10 of a second.

I'll see you guys soon in my 3000GT cwm12.gifcwm30.gif