Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm going to hell...

Originally posted by emiliep:

i gave up chocolate for lent...and i just had THE most delicious mcdonald fund raiser milk chocolate bar i'v EVER eaten. I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! cwm14.gif

Don't feel bad.. My boyfriend made me do it..I gave up chocolate and if you knew me you'd know how much I LOVE chocolate.. especially that certain time of the month..

well we went out and they had that Hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream and what not.

SHIT, he MADE ME EAT IT I SWEAR !!

So save me a seat to hell!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

i gave up chocolate for lent...and i just had THE most delicious mcdonald fund raiser milk chocolate bar i'v EVER eaten. I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! cwm14.gif

But you say you did it for a fund raiser, so that's being unselfish. It's really not your fault then, you're just so caring and loving you had to eat it for a good cause. I'm sure it'll be all good. I'll see you in heaven. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

But you say you did it for a fund raiser, so that's being unselfish. It's really not your fault then, you're just so caring and loving you had to eat it for a good cause. I'm sure it'll be all good. I'll see you in heaven. Peace.

Hmmm... it's that kind of logic that will get you in trouble... Are those horns I see sprouting out of Andre's head???

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

Hmmm... it's that kind of logic that will get you in trouble... Are those horns I see sprouting out of Andre's head???

Naah, more like wings outta my back. I'm certainly not perfect, but I know I'm going to heaven. That's the beauty of the whole thing. So of course, you should try to be good, but no one is perfect. God sent his Son for the sinners, not the righteous. And if my man Biggie and Pac are up there, rollin dice and puffin on buddah sacks, ain't no reason we can't get up there and get rowdy rowdy bout'it bout'it with 'em! Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

EM, you're not referring to the chocolate bar that was supposed to be sitting on your computer, the chocolate bar you had no desire to eat?!?!

I told you not to leave it there!

you do realize that this means you still can't eat chocolate. just because you've cheated doesn't mean you can keep eating it.

and COOKIE CRISP DOES COUNT!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

i almost forgot to mention one more thing. when i got home from work, i had a cadbury caramel egg. is there some reasoning you can think of for this one???? i feel like i'm at confession here!

for andre, thanks! i like your logic! cwm38.gif

for dale, take a hammer smash your toe! cookie crisp SO does not count! cwm22.gif

YOU take a hammer and smash your toe!

Cheater!

------------------

You're only young once

i almost forgot to mention one more thing. when i got home from work, i had a cadbury caramel egg. is there some reasoning you can think of for this one???? i feel like i'm at confession here!

Well that one is quite obvious. A white cadbury rabbit was sent from above to lay an egg, and he had to choose one person who would appreciate it the most. He chose you. Then you, remembering the quote from the Matrix "Follow the White Rabbit" had no choice but to eat it. The question now becomes, will you take the blue or the red pill.......Peace.

------------------

Well that one is quite obvious. A white cadbury rabbit was sent from above to lay an egg, and he had to choose one person who would appreciate it the most. He chose you. Then you, remembering the quote from the Matrix "Follow the White Rabbit" had no choice but to eat it. The question now becomes, will you take the blue or the red pill.......Peace.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it - you get an "A" for effort! You made it this far, so that's pretty impressive! (and the chocolate bar you ate was for a GOOD CAUSE)!

i just had 3 oreos...I'M OUTTA CONTROL!!!

I don't know what to tell you about that. Except that maybe you're trying to promote racial equality by eating a cookie that contains both black and white sections, joined together and engaged in an embrace of unity. (Like Jerry Seinfield's black&white cookie).

But that's reaching a bit. That's how the devil works: just one small thing is alright, then another, then before you know it you'll be eating a 2' tall Chocolate Easter Bunny for dinner tonight! You need to settle down, girl! Peace.

------------------

I don't know what to tell you about that. Except that maybe you're trying to promote racial equality by eating a cookie that contains both black and white sections, joined together and engaged in an embrace of unity. (Like Jerry Seinfield's black&white cookie).

But that's reaching a bit. That's how the devil works: just one small thing is alright, then another, then before you know it you'll be eating a 2' tall Chocolate Easter Bunny for dinner tonight! You need to settle down, girl! Peace.

the racial equality thing could definitely work...except for the fact that they were the special edition easter oreos who's white filling was actually dyed yellow. andre, HELP! cwm31.gif

the racial equality thing could definitely work...except for the fact that they were the special edition easter oreos who's white filling was actually dyed yellow. andre, HELP!

Alright, you're forcing me to think over here, but I just got some divine inspiration for this one:

It's an Easter oreo, so it's gotta have an Easter theme: The black cookies represents the darkness and dispair of disciples for the 3 days after Jesus died. The yellow middle represents the sun, rising on Easter morning when they ran to the tomb and saw He had risen.

So it's not really a racial thing, but more a "Yea Jesus" theme. Now, pull yourself together, you've still got 2 1/2 weeks to go!! Peace.

------------------