Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***No SaShA aT tWiLo FriDaY!!!*** WhAt'S uP wiTh ThAt???

Originally posted by ges1ner:

Sasha and Digweed's four year anniversary postponed ???

What is up with this... I heard he has ruptured his eardrum... If this is not true then Sasha may have lost a fan...

It isn't bad enough that he hasn't spun at Twilo for the past couple of months...(Digweed did an excellent job by himself!) but for him to miss the 4 year anniversary...

what the fuck?

Who is going to be this guest dj? And will Sasha be out for the next couple of months or what? We the fans deserve a detailed (honest) explanation...

cwm8.gif

Sasha!

Honey, get over yourself. He was in a car accident and broke his fucking eardrum. It's not a personal insult; (shocker) accidents happen EVEN to world-famous djs. It takes a few months to recover from something like that, I'm sure it will be longer for him considering he works in loud environments AND has to fly all the time.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Sasha sucks anyway. Digweed has been carrying that duo for the whole time. It should be Digweed's celebration.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

homerxray.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Sasha sucks anyway. Digweed has been carrying that duo for the whole time. It should be Digweed's celebration.

Its been Diggers celebration the past 2 months without Sasha...Digger can do any night by himself...and no DT won't be there as a special guest...that will happen on Sat, April 14th...Digweed vs. Tenaglia @ Twilo

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

SAY WHAT??? HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG...

dt has his own party to throw so it wont be him. personally, i dont give a rats ass for a guest dj. there's no way he can bring anything to the table that'll improve the music over diggers going at it on his own. you kids need to chill about sasha not being there. you know how much new music diggers is gonna bring with him??? a lot...

------------------

got drugs?

as long as diggers don't get stuck in a hole again like february i dont' give a fuck

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Sasha and Digweed's four year anniversary postponed ???

What is up with this... I heard he has ruptured his eardrum... If this is not true then Sasha may have lost a fan...

It isn't bad enough that he hasn't spun at Twilo for the past couple of months...(Digweed did an excellent job by himself!) but for him to miss the 4 year anniversary...

what the fuck?

Who is going to be this guest dj? And will Sasha be out for the next couple of months or what? We the fans deserve a detailed (honest) explanation...

cwm8.gif

Sasha!

It's all F*&ked up I was dyin to see him rip Twilo A new ASShole this friday.....oh well....Diggers is gonna have to hold it down once again as Usual......there's a rumor floatin around that there gonna bring in a guest DJ does anybody know who it is??????

:::gets on 1 knee "lord please let the guest dj be Danny T":::::::

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Sasha is not going to be at Twilo because of a bad car accident and a ruptured ear drum. This is a fact! Trying showing a liitle sympathy. Digweed will be there this Friday only and it's not going to be the anniversary. They are delaying it until Sasha can come back. The cover is also not going to be $45 anymore.

i guess the rumors about Sandra Collins guest dj-ing make sense- i've read that she and sasha are very close and it makes sense that he'd ask her to spin in his absence, i guess.

anyone there for sandra collins at gatecrasher at the end of 2000? good stuff, i thought.

Originally posted by Emmitt:

Its been Diggers celebration the past 2 months without Sasha...Digger can do any night by himself...and no DT won't be there as a special guest...that will happen on Sat, April 14th...Digweed vs. Tenaglia @ Twilo

Diggers can handle it on his own quite well... I love that he's just getting darker as time goes by...

And oh, the joy that the 14th will bring... biggrin.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha