Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spoony d at Bar-B this Wednesday!

Oooh, I know where I'll be on Wed.

Come show the wuf for our boy Spoony!

Better see my fellow thursday night socialites there!!!!

-Oo

cwm12.gif

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by scoob-e:

i thought you were talking about the spoon man, the guy who sits at grand central station on saturdays and plays all the music with the spoons on his knee. that guy is fuckin ill

spoony d is very similar to that guy, except he hangs out at grand central and plays the skin flute for anyone that gives him a chance...

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

*bizzbump*

Be there or face the wrath of Brotha' David's preaching. Actually, be there and probably enjoy brotha' David's preaching but the warning sounded more threatening and that whole thing about catching more flies with honey is bunk ;-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by p00h:

damn the great spoony d is considered a bedroom dj?

i'll tell you where "great" and "bedroom" belong in a sentence with "spoony d" wink.gif

hehehe

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

d- my email is all screwed up . . . so i dont know if you got my reply or not . . . talk to you soon!

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Just tell me when Spoony's gonna play during the weekend or some shit.... pfft... 11-midnight.....

How about a time I'm not at work?

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

geesh, so much fuss. I can feel the pressure building like a gargantuan lead weight upon my shoulders. Alas, I don't know if I'm worthy of this task. Oh to play records.

whatever, Brandie hit it on the nose, I'm much better in bed doing what I do best... sleeping.

Artful - Saturday 10 till around midnight at the lep. I'll put you on the list. Where tf have you been lately btw?

Guest danwang

Cool... saw Spoony D's posts on the Twilo board, so will have to check out...

Just a curious question: who to contact about possibly having a chance to spin there? Is there a certain style of music required?

However, just a concern: I think this place is going to have some stiff competition in the "check out new DJ's" scene once Twilo has their Wednesday night thing going (mainly for the "honorable mention" DJ's of their spin-off). I guess you could go to this place and then go over to Twilo.

Twilo will definitly give us a run for the money.

In terms of talent, we are starting to gather some of the hottest new talent in NYC. In all music categories. Go to the following website,

and post to the webmaster in regards to Spinning at one of the coolest small venues in the city.

www.subliminalbeats.com

And by the way, the compitition at BDJ will start to get harder and harder since they will be putting out an unknown DJ record this fall.

Covetoys --- cwm30.gif

Come one, come all. See Spoony d do his best at a brand new venue, just steps away from Leopard Lounge.

188 Allen Street. No admission. House and Deep House all night long!!!

Drop some of those crazy tracks, Spoony!!!

See tomrw night!

*bump*

Happy Hump Day, all.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

Before leaving work *bump*

------------------

ooana.gif