Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**GRAVITY YOU'RE A DINGLEBERRY**

All you do is try to start shit, when are you going to learn that you dont matter, you're a fucken void of space. Anything you say, no one actually listens to. Save your shit for the fucken drama board where it might get some atention from like the three people that post there. HAHAHAHA!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
finalscribs.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't consider this post productive in the least bit. you may think gravity is a dick, and he very possibly may be, but posting this shit won't make any positive contribution.

stephen

------------------

p00h lives vicariously through a wu tang record...

#1...There's a difference between drama and pointing out punk bitches like you who are straight up fucking annoying. I call it how I see it bitch... You started 93 threads to "test my sig"...thats interesting.

#2...You tell me to go to the drama board to get attention...yet you post a thread directed to me. Check the definition of attention, because son, thats what you seem to be giving me.

#3...Get off my fucking cock already...and take that dirty slut exocrust along with you and move over to my fan club page www.gravityownsbitchesfromwestchester.com

Thank you and have a nice day.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by whodamanbb:

If this is a repsone to what Gravity said to me then I have to disagree with this post. I was wrong in wording my post that way. Gravity was correct in getting on my ass. Except, I didn't like the cutting my wrists comment, but I understand.

This doesn't have to do with your thread...this kid's just a little punk bitch that wants to get eaten alive. Anyway, about the suicide thread...the wrist comment was just meant to show you that your topic was innappropriate. Sorry you misunderstood. Anyway, its people like scottydribblesonhisshirt that are rightfully abused.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

#1...There's a difference between drama and pointing out punk bitches like you who are straight up fucking annoying. I call it how I see it bitch... You started 93 threads to "test my sig"...thats interesting.

#2...You tell me to go to the drama board to get attention...yet you post a thread directed to me. Check the definition of attention, because son, thats what you seem to be giving me.

#3...Get off my fucking cock already...and take that dirty slut exocrust along with you and move over to my fan club page <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.gravityownsbitchesfromwestchester.com" TARGET=_blank>www.gravityownsbitchesfromwestchester.com</A>

Thank you and have a nice day.

Ok fist off,

#1) How many posts did I strt, how bout you go back to school an learn to count, haha, try two posts.

#2)YEah go to the drama board, I'm sure no one wants to read this shit either, but I was already in the NY forum, and didnt feel like waisting my time to go to the Drama forum just for you. And besides, this isnt really drama, like you said, I call it like I see it.

#3)Me on your cock?!?!? That's funny, if you look at the last two posts I made, whos the faggot thats been following me around. Don't ever talk about Exodust like that again, I will cut off your balls and feed them to my dog.

Have a lovely and beautiful day.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
finalscribs.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Ok fist off,

#1) How many posts did I strt, how bout you go back to school an learn to count, haha, try two posts.

#2)YEah go to the drama board, I'm sure no one wants to read this shit either, but I was already in the NY forum, and didnt feel like waisting my time to go to the Drama forum just for you. And besides, this isnt really drama, like you said, I call it like I see it.

#3)Me on your cock?!?!? That's funny, if you look at the last two posts I made, whos the faggot thats been following me around. Don't ever talk about Exodust like that again, I will cut off your balls and feed them to my dog.

-Scotty-

Dust yourself off and try again.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

This doesn't have to do with your thread...this kid's just a little punk bitch that wants to get eaten alive. Anyway, about the suicide thread...the wrist comment was just meant to show you that your topic was innappropriate. Sorry you misunderstood. Anyway, its people like scottydribblesonhisshirt that are rightfully abused.

Got it! No blood, no foul!

That's the best you got? HAHA

-Scotty-

And scottydribblesonhisshirt, that's cute, I like that. Very clever, I might have to use that sometime.

-Bro, All I'm fucken saying is that you make fucken haenus comments where they dont need to be, excuse me god for bid for making two posts about my sig, i'm sorry, did i take up room where you might have needed it?

-Scotty-

------------------

finalscribs.jpg

AOL biggrin.gifaFiRmPrEz

[This message has been edited by scottyskribz57 (edited 03-26-2001).]

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Ok fist off,

-Scotty-

The above didn't warrant a response, so I was being kind in offering you another chance. However, I have no problem humiliating you as much as you want.

Ok, fist off...the only fist off in this production is the one that I lost in your moms asshole after she begged me to fist her...the resulting combustion of gas caused what some might call a fist off in which my hand was subsequently lodged in her bleeding trunk butt orifice. I assume that is the fist off you were refering to.

#1...Imitation is the highest form of flattery...I'm very glad you like my numbered sequence of events, thus the copy and paste effect is quite nice and reminiscent of my own choice in defemating your character. Maybe you should try starting at 3 and counting backwards...at least for the sake of some originality. Furthermore, its got nothing to do with the number of posts that you started...any more than one "test my sig" posts warrants slander IMO...especially since it was 5 minutes a part... You living takes up enough space...your worthless ideas shouldnt take up more.

#2...Nice try with the "not wasting time to go to the drama board" thing...as if clicking on that category would have made you look any more pathetic than you already do. There's no excuse bitch...you are ON MY DICK...regardless of where you decide to build your shrine.

#3...I highly doubt that I would start threads about you...so I think the obsession is on your part, not mine son. Come to think of it, I will start a thread about you...and ofcourse I will post the same thing a few times in a row...wouldn't that be swell. Oh and another thing...if you're gonna cut my balls off for talking shit about Exodust, you run the risk of slicing open her face as my balls are currently sitting pretty inside her mouth.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Originally posted by exodust:

Thank you very much, you touched my heart.

And the back of your throat.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

The above didn't warrant a response, so I was being kind in offering you another chance. However, I have no problem humiliating you as much as you want.

---------------------------------------------

gravity gravity gravityyyyyyyy

(tsk-tsk) why is it I always open your threads and find drama bro?

Here let me extend a hand of kindness and tsrt again:

(mugwump extents hand in hanshake): "Hi I'm mugwump nice to meet you!" (pats gravity on shoulder..) " so where are you from?"

"I hear you work near Pwoer puff. she told me she met you when we hung out last Friday!"

+Did you go to Twilo on Friday? what kinda scene are you into?"

see..now that's a nice way to start things over. Lets all try this aproach and leave the drama else where. Club P headz are waaay to chill to have to dip below the ass hole meter. The guys I met at Twilo all are mad cool! C'mon Gravity..Let's all be friends now. (mugz hugz gravity) cwm1.gif

Originally posted by ReginaP:

I don't have the time or interest to read this whole thread, but I like gravity smile.gif. That's all.

Yeah babe...this thread is definitely a site for sore eyes...DONT READ DONT READ DONT READ... But I like Gravity too, I mean I like U2 (actually I used to live U2)...I like ReginaP...you still in NO? wink.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

(actually I used to live U2)

all about joshua tree...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Yep, still in NOLA for 2 more months while I finish Tulane...graduating in May wooohoo smile.gif Speaking of U2, when are the concert dates for NY? I know they sold out within a 1/2 hour,but where there's a will there's a way.. smile.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hmm... I kinda like Scotty's sig... nice colors, not too big... pretty phat if you ask me.

Now stfu all of you... Christ...

Please go away.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

i can see yet again gravity has started more shit. bro get the fuck out of here before i kick the shit out of u. ur words and u are nothing. nobody cares about u or every will. just die, and i mean it. pleeze kill urself; ur a waste of life. scotty; u rule bro

cwm11.gif

and that is that. i call it like i see it cwm13.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Originally posted by neojunglist:

i can see yet again gravity has started more shit. bro get the fuck out of here before i kick the shit out of u. ur words and u are nothing. nobody cares about u or every will. just die, and i mean it. pleeze kill urself; ur a waste of life. scotty; u rule bro

cwm11.gif

and that is that. i call it like i see it cwm13.gif

Die? Thats a really splendid thing to wish upon someone. You must have a really proactive existence wishing death upon those who you do not agree with. I guess you're just mad that you tested me once before and I destroyed every bit of self worth you ever thought you had. Regardless, there's a lot of stupidity and bullhshit on this board and I take about 1% of it seriously, however the fact that you choose to wish death upon me makes me take a special interest in your case. This in all honesty is not a threat, or board shit talking... I want to settle this face to face.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

Please go away.

Dude, you of all fucking people gotta SHUT THE FUCK UP...

You complain about everything... you complain about people complaining... you complain about people not complaining...

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY...

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

what's a "dingleberry"? ... are they like shrooms? if i take em will i experience any of the following: visual distortions, time distortions, transparency or a switching of the senses (hearing colors), sounds will be better, colors brighter, and inanimate objects tend to come alive (such as trees), rapidly changing thoughts, alacrity and clarity, sometimes spiritual awakenings.

how bout if i ingest gravity? will i get the same effects? if i take a higher dosage will the effects be more severe.

if it comes from nature, can it really be that bad for you?

cwm44.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Dude, you of all fucking people gotta SHUT THE FUCK UP...

You complain about everything... you complain about people complaining... you complain about people not complaining...

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY...

And you love it.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)