best rappin duo?

EPMD

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Yo duke, I don't even see how this can be an issue. I think it's gotta be hands down OUTKAST. If you're talkin best as in longevity, stayin with the times, everyone keeps givin em mad love, and on point albums every single time, you're talkin Outkast.

I can see EPMD as far as longevity and complementing each other well, but every single Outkast album since they first put the A-Town on the map has been money. Big Boi and Andre 3000 haven't gotten old like some of those groups. They change their style every single album, yet still drop bangers. They're even beyond albums. More like art masterpieces.

You said "best", and not "favorite", so that's why I gotta put all my chips on Outkast. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

right on Ali...

not sure what you young bucks are talkin bout. outkast is cool, but i don't think they yet compare. i could go on all day with duo's that i prefer.

pete rock and cl smooth always had a nice thing together.... and don't forget the de la.

be cool

------------------

don't act too cool because you might get shot...

True Steve, how could I forget Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth? What ever happened to C.L.? Pete Rock is still doing his thing.

Nice & Smooth of course, and also Channel Live. More to come as I remember smile.gif LOL

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Yeah, EPMD, Tribe Called Quest (even though there were 3, only 2 rhymed), Mobb Deep, Jungle Bros.

THIS GUY NEVER DISSAPPOINTS ME.

of course...red & meth...outkast will prove themselves.

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

EPMD was hot...I use to chill with those guys at my house back in the day.....but the winner hands down has to be REDMAN & METHOD MAN...those guys hold it down!!!!

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32