Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can we say PAIN???

Oh my lord!!! My legs are shot. I did my leg workout at the gym a couple days ago and now I'm crippled. I look like a nut when I walk. I hope the discomfort fades somewhat by tomorrow. frown.gif

Sorry, just had to "whine". I'm kinda' stuck on the couch playing with the comp.

------------------

pbc.gif

Originally posted by playboychick:

Oh my lord!!! My legs are shot. I did my leg workout at the gym a couple days ago and now I'm crippled. I look like a nut when I walk. I hope the discomfort fades somewhat by tomorrow. frown.gif

Sorry, just had to "whine". I'm kinda' stuck on the couch playing with the comp.

Aw honey, I can make it better!

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif LOL!

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

Dam i aggresive skate work out dance and i feel GREAT you youngens cant keep up with me he he he im only 21 too lol.......

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

The more you feel it the next day, the better it's working. That makes it all worthwhile. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing you just kicked your own ass in the gym. Remember: Pain is Pleasure. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....