Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: All TECH HOUSE/ PROGRESSIVE & DEEP TRANCE DJs

Divine Force Productions is looking for DJs to do Guest spots at our parties hosted at Cream in NYC, every Friday night. The set which you would be doing will be for 2 hours from 10 - 12 opening for our resident, DJ DIVINE. This time frame does include an open bar as well.

If you are interested, please email, divineproductions@hotmail.com. Include your dj name and what style of deejaying you do. We will contact you back with address info to send the demos to. (we prefer cd demos but cassettes will be fine as well) Upon receiving the demos, we of course will review them and contact you back.

This is a paying gig and a good way to get your name out. Our party at Cream has been going for 2 weeks now and is growing stronger each week.

We encourage djs interested to come check out Cream and drop their demo off personally. If you can come see the place, it would be good for you, the DJ, to see if the venue and vibe is right for you. (This of course is not required.)

Please contact me as soon as possible. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me and I will reply.

Thanks everyone~

kAt & DVP

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 03-27-2001).]

Does this mean we'll never see you at Twilo on a friday again?? HOw you been girlie? U comin to the next meetup? U Betta and don't worry you can skip out early to go take care of your boy. I'll come check him out one of these days...since I keep hearing such good stuff from everyone. biggrin.gif

-S

Hey hon....Ill be hitting Twilo after Cream sometime soon. I was going to go to the Anniversary but I wanted to see Sasha. Since hes not gonna be there niether am I.

Where is the next meetup anyway? I really havent been paying much attention. Let me know and Ill try and get there.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Originally posted by spoonyd:

who do I need to sleep with?

hardy har har...me of course! haha j/k

Just get me a demo and we will review it. If you want, pm me and Ill give you my address to send the demo to. OR, come to Cream Friday and you can give it to Divine personally.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

~~~~~~~~~~~BUMP~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------

How long does the demo need to be? I have a tape that's about 2 hours in length.

Is this open to DJs where this may turn out to be a first gig for them? Just want to know if experience is required.

I spin Deep Trance & House, Progessive, and I try and mix up some tribal too.

------------------

Double-Down

[*] double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

Originally posted by misskittie:

hardy har har...me of course! haha j/k

Just get me a demo and we will review it. If you want, pm me and Ill give you my address to send the demo to. OR, come to Cream Friday and you can give it to Divine personally.

xoxo

kAt

Damnit if I knew I could've slept with you instead of Divine to get the gig, I would've jumped at that one biggrin.gif

I'm still walking funny cwm3.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

The demo only needs to be about 30 minutes...max 60.

This is just a guest DJ spot and no, experience is NOT required. If we like you, we'll pick you.

We need guest DJs for the up and coming months. You may get to come back for other gigs if you do well and work well with all of Divine Force Productions.

Email divineproductions@hotmail.com for info on where to send your demo to!

kAt & DVP

------------------