Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how often do people club?

I try to go all out once a month or so, it's getting tough on the wallet, living in the city is fun but expensive. If I could I would go clubbing every weekend! I love to dance. I am new to the board and looking for some cool people to club with. I will be at Vinyl this Friday. Ciao for now.

------------------

The beat is in your blood, dance.

well I did a 17 day clubbing marathon back in January that hasnt really slowed too much, but more like 5 nights a week smile.gifthat and on top of DJ'ing really makes sleep deprivation much more liveable

- Pete"andtheysayimnothardcore"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

emm ok .. I`ll answer this question in the following way.

When I`m here in NY, and that`s because I`m an international student at NYU, I hardly ever party for a number of reasons. So, I average out to about twice a month this way.

At home, however, I party a minimum of 4 times a week, referring specifically to raves and clubs.