Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STUSSI WHOEVER the f*ck YOU ARE . . .

you're a fuckin tool, dont have your goddamned chat room friends IM me . . . you fuckin LOSER. cwm23.gif

grow up.

i KNOW you got my name from this board, cause i read your lil aol profile with all the i love twilo and pvd shit on it . . . cwm23.gif

i dont have my fuckin AIM name on here for YOU to use for your pleasure, you piece of SHIT. cwm23.gif

cwm23.gif

dont fuckin do that again you cocksucker. cwm23.gif

have a lovely day now.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by cathyo:

someone giving you shit?? Don't worry I'll get'em!

[scrappy doo voice] let me at 'em let me at 'em [/scrappy doo voice]

LOL thanks hun . . . cwm38.gif

yeah just some lil prick from the board that's givin my IM name to his *chat room* buddies . . . for what reason i'd *love* know . . .

jackass.

cwm23.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 03-27-2001).]

Brandie, anyone fucking with u, just tell me and i'll fuckin kill that fuck

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Hi Brandie...off topic...did you by chance go upstate for that Keoki movie? And did you meet a guy named Jordan Krain...He was one of the actors in that movie. He's an old friend of mine who I had dinner with last night and said he meet a Brandie there. Just wondering if it was you.

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

Hi Brandie...off topic...did you by chance go upstate for that Keoki movie? And did you meet a guy named Jordan Krain...He was one of the actors in that movie. He's an old friend of mine who I had dinner with last night and said he meet a Brandie there. Just wondering if it was you.

that's me cara!!! jordan is *such* a sweetheart!! what a small lil world, huh? smile.gif bet he said all sorts of bad things about me, lol. i actually saw him a couple times last week while they were still upstate . . ..

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 03-28-2001).]

Originally posted by brandie:

that's me cara!!! jordan is *such* a sweetheart!! what a small lil world, huh? smile.gif bet he said all sorts of bad things about me, lol. i actually saw him a couple times last week while they were still upstate . . ..

luv,

brandie

Holy shitters! It is such a small world..I keep saying that. He's a cool guy right....off the wall. I dated him for 2 months in college. He said you were really really fun. I can't wait to see the movie....august, right. The film party was last night at Bar 13...did ya go?

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

Holy shitters! It is such a small world..I keep saying that. He's a cool guy right....off the wall. I dated him for 2 months in college. He said you were really really fun. I can't wait to see the movie....august, right. The film party was last night at Bar 13...did ya go?

Yeah, he's real cool - we had some fun the past couple times i saw him smile.gif

no i didnt go to the wrap party b/c i'm up at school - but i got enough drunken phone calls *From* the bar that i felt like i was there wink.gif

lol

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

uh, brandie...

uhm, stussi is my alter ego. he's in remission now but...

[an aside, in a contained, whispering shout to self: "what?!?! cwm10.gif (pause) what did i tell you?! just because you're in my head and privy to my thoughts don't give you the right to hit on the very same person i fantasize about!!!"]

there. i've set him straight. sorry about that. he comes out of remission when i'm moonlighting on that port-a-toilet collection job of mine. but i've put in my 2 week's notice for that job. won't happen again. cwm1.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

and oh, this just kills me:

"you're a fuckin tool"

"you fuckin LOSER"

"you piece of SHIT"

"you cocksucker"

and then

"have a lovely day now."

luv,

brandie

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm35.gifcwm41.gifcwm20.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

Hey Brandie you ok over there girl? dont let me fuck some one up now ill make a fucked up singnature on there behalf ... the JACKASS

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by loch:

uh, brandie...

uhm, stussi is my alter ego. he's in remission now but...

[an aside, in a contained, whispering shout to self: "what?!?! cwm10.gif (pause) what did i tell you?! just because you're in my head and privy to my thoughts don't give you the right to hit on the very same person i fantasize about!!!"]

there. i've set him straight. sorry about that. he comes out of remission when i'm moonlighting on that port-a-toilet collection job of mine. but i've put in my 2 week's notice for that job. won't happen again. cwm1.gif

hehehehehehehehe

biggrin.gif

thats RIGHT, you're the port-a-potty man that i dream about at nite . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

and about your other post . . . can't be TOO mean, now can i?? its not *my* fault that people are assholes - i normally have a very pleasant disposition, and i dont like it when people make me mad. smile.gif

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

Hey Brandie sweetie!! How the heck are ya? You just a popular chicka . .. that's what it is. You're just so lovable that he wanted to share you with the world. Sounds better, huh? cwm4.gif Okay, never mind! Let me at the little fucker! wink.gif

On another note, are ya coming to the meet-up next Friday or not?? Always avoiding me!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hey Brandie sweetie!! How the heck are ya? You just a popular chicka . .. that's what it is. You're just so lovable that he wanted to share you with the world. Sounds better, huh? cwm4.gif Okay, never mind! Let me at the little fucker! wink.gif

On another note, are ya coming to the meet-up next Friday or not?? Always avoiding me!!

BlueAngel

i love you to death cas. smile.gif you're the best!!

yeah . . . i have to come home b/c my mother requests that she take me out for bday dinner etc . . . so why *not* come and get to see *YOU*!!!! hehehehe

i'll call you a lil later and let you know.

*hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

Originally posted by luv1975:

ohhhhh soooo it's *true* cwm45.gif

Whether it's true or not, I don't know. But this is what PM's are for.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

hehehehehehehehe

biggrin.gif

thats RIGHT, you're the port-a-potty man that i dream about at nite . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

great. you make ONE reference in good humor, and you're forever labeled.

cwm25.gif

but hey, THIS portapotty is being dreamt about! cwm4.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

Originally posted by luv1975:

Hey *Brandie*

Did you and Rob breakup?

I don't think that's something she might want to chat about on a public forum, do you?

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg