Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Pooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***URGENT***

yo.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by p00h:

ho

lets spark a blunt.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

Originally posted by igloo:

two jerkoffs

Well your mom has two hands. So....im down.

------------------

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Well your mom has two hands. So....im down.

bwahahahahaha!!

I love it when someone (read: igloo) tries to be a dick and offers the opportunity for something inherently funny to be said!

Good show, old chap! biggrin.gif

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by melichacha:

bwahahahahaha!!

I love it when someone (read: igloo) tries to be a dick and offers the opportunity for something inherently funny to be said!

Good show, old chap! biggrin.gif

- Cuban B -

I was actually making a statment about how this board is filled with jerkoffs like those two who waste board space with insignificant chatter....and don't give me the busllshit this is a public board....if you want to have an online conversation with someone, use a chat board or a PM....the rest of us do not need to see two nerds talk about blunt use like they are in junior high...

But hey, thanks for your opinion on the matter

Originally posted by igloo:

Erm igloo, STFU.

When did you start making the rules up for this board?

I will have you know that pOOh & Trippintrance are two very well respected members of this 'community'.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Erm igloo, STFU.

I will have you know that pOOh & Trippintrance are two very well respected members of this 'community'.

Thank you, b2b! biggrin.gif

You rock.

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Erm igloo, STFU.

We all know u two are a bunch of crackheads and mama's boys...

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Erm igloo, STFU.

Thanx dude smile.gif

And Igloo.....i believe that you JUST proved that YOU are the jerk off. You stated that this is a public forum. WELL WELL....guess that means i can say what i want huh? Why so frustrated? Chill out FUCKER! smile.gif

------------------

aha. the age-old debate: i am cooler than you because i've met people on the board. no you're not. yes i am, ask so-and-so.

it's a message board. it's always been a message board. good thing you put it in quotes tho, saved ur ass...

~~

cwm6.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

"Para no morir, tiene que bailar." - Ricky Martin

oh yeah, i have a question, too. i bet it won't be answered but whatever...

what makes you cooler, when you registered or your number of posts?

~~ 'hopeyougotthesarcasm' ~ 'didnteditmyfirstpostcuzthatmakesmelooklikealoserandtheniwontbecoolanymoreeventhoughiregisteredatthesametimeasback2basics' ~ 'hadtoeditthisonesorryifuckedup'

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

"Para no morir, tiene que bailar." - Ricky Martin

[This message has been edited by lmsadc69 (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by lmsadc69:

aha. the age-old debate: i am cooler than you because i've met people on the board. no you're not. yes i am, ask so-and-so.

it's a message board. it's always been a message board. good thing you put it in quotes tho, saved ur ass...

~~

cwm6.gif

Actually...it is a community (no quotes)

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

um...this post is still on page one? sooooo yesterday rolleyes.gif

------------------