Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody going to the Berlin Love Parade?

I here that the Green Party in Germany have booked every day for political marches.

The only way the Love parade get's it's licence every year is because it's classed as a political parade so they get around certain licencing laws.

So it looks like it's a little sketchy at the moment. It may not happen which would be a shame. But i would like to see them stop 2 million people hitting the streets anyway.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

every year they claim it might not happen...

and after its over..they say they will never do it again..

im hoping to make it this year.

both times i have went i have had enlightening experiences. the main parade is great but all the little things that occur outside of it are what make it an amazing adventure.

yeh i know they say they won't do it every year. BUT i have a freind that runs a float and this year the Green party have gone about it in a way that REALLY does put it in jepordy.

But i carn't do it this year, but next year i could do it. It's MENTAL.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! COME ON!! LET'S GO!! There's nothing mental about it! It's just a yes-yes situation!! cwm32.gif

Pretty please? With a long white line on top?? ] cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg