Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*For you what's that one song that makes you think of your first roll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly am not sure...but i was at the tunnel! and all these songs every1 is saying are definitely bringing back the mems!! veronica~whitney~....for some reason i get excited when i here"this joy" ..not that corny ass joy song~>but the old one..'this joy has liberated...'!!! well...i could go on for hours but i'm sure no one wants to hear all my memories!!! LOL

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

the oakenfold remix of rachel's song by vangelis. OH my god what a fuckin illll song, i didn't hear it on my first roll, but it stil makes me think about it everytime i hear it.

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

It wasn't my first time, but one fo the 1st. It was about 2 years ago at Tunnel. They played GOT THE GROOVE - SMTRAX and I was addicted. I had to find that song, and then a couple months later KTU played it out miserably and now I can't stand it

------------------

lolly.jpg

Damn...you guys are all making me feel kind of old......

Two Bad Mice - Bomb Scare

Slo Motion - Bells of NY

Spun by Kimbal Collins at legindary Aahz in Orlando 93...........back in the day of REAL White Doves!!!!!!

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

hard ? to answer cause most trance, house, jungle oh u know all the types of music make me think about it. but thinking about my first time at a real club (sf) zombie nation came on right when i got hit for the very first time at a club. cwm32.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

[This message has been edited by zerokewl (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by misk:

i honestly am not sure...but i was at the tunnel! and all these songs every1 is saying are definitely bringing back the mems!! veronica~whitney~....for some reason i get excited when i here"this joy" ..not that corny ass joy song~>but the old one..'this joy has liberated...'!!! well...i could go on for hours but i'm sure no one wants to hear all my memories!!! LOL

YOU just made my morning... I haven't thought of "This Joy" in years, but I just got flooded with crazay memories when you brought it up. Yep, those were back in my beginning days, and my clubbin-buddy and I used to lose our shit to that song...aaaaa, nostalgia!

The song that DEF makes me think of my first roll is the remix of "I Wear my Sunglasses at Night" that they used to spin at Tunnel...damn when I heard that remix that night, it was like a whoooooooooole new meaning...LOL! Great shit right there!!

cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by jewel44317:

YOU just made my morning... I haven't thought of "This Joy" in years, but I just got flooded with crazay memories when you brought it up. Yep, those were back in my beginning days, and my clubbin-buddy and I used to lose our shit to that song...aaaaa, nostalgia!

The song that DEF makes me think of my first roll is the remix of "I Wear my Sunglasses at Night" that they used to spin at Tunnel...damn when I heard that remix that night, it was like a whoooooooooole new meaning...LOL! Great shit right there!!

cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

~~>well that makes me smile too!! glad someone else gets a smile fromt hat song! i remember one night back when exit first opened with denny &eddie...they played that and anthony lamont performed! it was totally unexpected and i had almost forgot about that song!! I LOVE IT!!!!

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

Sven Vath - Barbarella (Deep Dish RMX)

Don't ask me why.......

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 03-31-2001).]