Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC...

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

Well,

I'm still down here... and holy shit, I wasn't even at a fraction of DT's performance at Space, but rumor has it he played from 12am - 6pm...

Yep.

Coolest thing was around 10am he had catered breakfast in the back alley of the club. So I was eating a bagel and dancing in the streets to some serious music, it was amazing.

More to come on the entire show, at the end of the week smile.gif

Steve

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey B2B

Its been pretty hectic up at the show hotel the past few days, as always, it never gets busy until mid afternoon when all the crackheads wake up smile.gif

Hey Pox - I heard JP did like 400-500 people and closed the club at 6am.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

im so jealous.. i hate u i hate u i hate u cwm32.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Well,

I'm still down here... and holy shit, I wasn't even at a fraction of DT's performance at Space, but rumor has it he played from 12am - 6pm...

Yep.

Coolest thing was around 10am he had catered breakfast in the back alley of the club. So I was eating a bagel and dancing in the streets to some serious music, it was amazing.

More to come on the entire show, at the end of the week smile.gif

Steve

cm, i was trying to meet you at your party in my hotel i stayed in, clevelander . . .

i was asking around for steve from nyc but the only steve i met was this guy handing out macgear t-shirts . . .

i guess i'll meet you in the big city . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Guest crystalmethodny

Egg,

I was on the far side of the pool... you're talking about that NYC cheese fest show right? (laughing)

I was pounding some booze there with a few ClubNYC peeps for a while, then took off to go hit up some record party thingies smile.gif

We'll meet in NYC soon, Im sure... I think Im going to that 'drink' meetup

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Jonathan's was good but nothing unbelievable ...left at 630 for Space and walked out at 3pm.....Crazy! A little confusing for the ppl who hadnt been there (my friend continued to ask WHERE THE HELL ARE WE up until the minute we left...half the club was pitch black, the side/bathroom was BRRRIGHT and the lounge part was all red smile.gif Great mix of people - think I met every single DJ and producer I ever heard of! Danny was perfect there, no one could stop jumping around. Pretty much a really deep but FUN set with a bunch of stuff I never heard before, more classics as it got later.....I had no idea about the breakfast and at around noon stepped on a bagel and was like HUH????

Too tired to write a full review but an amazing week. Steve I finally remembered u even in my mangled state, nice seeing u at Shadow. I could definitely live there part time, we didnt want to leave the beach - PERFECT weather every day!

night smile.gif

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

Rene JP got good after 7am actually, right after Anthony Lamont's performace. Steve nice to see you. WMC was off the hook, if you can only make 1 trip per week this is a must. I posted my review on deeper.

Dmitry

DT was awesome... definitely the best of wmc -- so sorry I had to leave so early (1.30pm after dancing 12 hours non-stop!! -- the place still full of incredible people) to go straight to the airport. Anyway, next year I'll plan my trip to leave 2 days after his set just to make sure I can stay until the end.

Attached is one of the pictures @ space. I also posted in the miami forum some pics of space afterhours after the amazing deepdish

set--> http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001140.html

[This message has been edited by panchodeejay (edited 03-28-2001).]

Im finally back from the WMC and all I can say is WOW........

Im gonna post more info about it when my brain solidifies...LOL

Had a blast and Ill tell ya one thing the headz from the board definitley represented down there... smile.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by az-tec:

Im finally back from the WMC and all I can say is WOW........

Im gonna post more info about it when my brain solidifies...LOL

Had a blast and Ill tell ya one thing the headz from the board definitley represented down there... smile.gif

Hey Andy...

Just got back yesterday myself... hehehe half my brain is soup, and the other half is still dwn there.. hehe

same deal here... some sort of review comin up in the next couple of days, or in person this friday for diggers...... hehe

shit... cwm9.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Just got up from a 15 hour nap to find my eyes almost swollen shut from sun poisoning.........other than being brainless and in pain, the WMC was no fucking joke........between the clubs, the women, the selection of DJs, and the peeps that chilled, it was definitely a fabulous 5 days.......more to come.....

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Hey B2B

Its been pretty hectic up at the show hotel the past few days, as always, it never gets busy until mid afternoon when all the crackheads wake up smile.gif

The true crackheads didn't even go to sleep in the first place

- PeteFromPlanetTweak"isleptatotalof10hourstheentiretime"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows: Friday April 7th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush