Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had Indian Food Last Night........

I believe it's time for a Cracko®nian pilgrimage to the sub-continent. Had some goat (sorry Keshiki) vindaloo, naan, and these potato/cheese thingies that were just delightful. They didn't have aloo chaat papri, which made me a little sad, but everything else was awesome. I would eat like this every single day if I had the choice. I'm still waiting on some chutneys from a certain poster who will remain unnamed at the moment. Anyone who has yet to try this type of food, i highly recommend it!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by shugabooga:

i love almost all food, but am not into indian that much. i've only eaten it three times, the third time was the best. how long does it take to acquire a taste for it? i hear people rave about it all the time!!!

Same for me, but I actually gave it 10 try before calling it quits. The first couple of bites are good but that's it. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Oh you carn't beat a good curry. I love it ALL. Infact a Chicken Tikka Masalla is the English national dish, it out sells everything.

hmmmm

Kema Madras

Aloo gobi

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by shugabooga:

i love almost all food, but am not into indian that much. i've only eaten it three times, the third time was the best. how long does it take to acquire a taste for it? i hear people rave about it all the time!!!

Yeah I had a good friend in college who was Indian and he would always try to give us some of his food... I'd always take a little because it made him happy but never enjoyed it very much.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by petrol:

I had *the* best Dal in London.

And just how does this relate to sex, Crack?

I'm sure we could find ways to relate ANYTHING to sex. I thought I'd get more props from the Greeks about eating goat. I haven't had goat since Pascha '91!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

i had indian food once and i didn;t have a clue what to order. so if someone who knows indian food wants to come and show me what to eat il try it again.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I'm sure we could find ways to relate ANYTHING to sex. I thought I'd get more props from the Greeks about eating goat. I haven't had goat since Pascha '91!

Yo crack, don't tie up your phone too much, I'm ringing you in a few hrs, you might miss something.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by j303j:

i had indian food once and i didn;t have a clue what to order. so if someone who knows indian food wants to come and show me what to eat il try it again.

are you saying i didn't order well for us??

freakin' ingrate

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I believe it's time for a Cracko®nian pilgrimage to the sub-continent. Had some goat (sorry Keshiki) vindaloo, naan, and these potato/cheese thingies that were just delightful. They didn't have aloo chaat papri, which made me a little sad, but everything else was awesome. I would eat like this every single day if I had the choice. I'm still waiting on some chutneys from a certain poster who will remain unnamed at the moment. Anyone who has yet to try this type of food, i highly recommend it!

Now that you have eaten my almight GOD, you are banished from any goatblowing festivities from now on.

------------------

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y MF's!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

i highly recommend hitting up jackson diner in queens sometime for some great indian cusine. they have this $8.95 buffet that is phenomenal.

if you can't hit that up, go over sdm's apartment, she makes great indian food!

------------------

party with a heart on

I`m Indian by origin, and felt I shld enlighten u guys abt indian food a little bit.. Naans typically fall under the category of Mughlai cuisine, the cuisine that evolved in North India under the influence of the Mughal Dynasty .... and yes, there is no such thing as a cheese naan.

Also, I`ve had tikka masala here, and tht too seems to replicate well the taste of the original murgh makhani, but again, there is no such thing as chicken tikka masala in North Indian Cuisine .. it falling under the category of south indian is of course out of the question for reasons that come naturally to indians and are hard to actually think of words for, and because most of South India`s staple is formed by primarily vegetarian food, and all that is not is mostly sea food.

Oh well watever, not like it matters, We`ve probably never eaten authentic chinese food in our lives either.... :P

ok, I`m off now, heading for the synthetic party now, hope it carries on for some time.