Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE THE HELL WAS EVERYONE AT WMC?

cnyc was representing at the twilo tent hardcore. in the back just outside the tent. those of us who know eachother had a very easy time finding eachother. u kids shoulda got someone's ## to get in touch with, but thats neither here not there at this point. was a blast though wasn't it? sorry case, won't bring it up again...

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by korzo-:

Yeah, a bunch of us were all sprawled out on a blue sheet in the back of the tent. Once it got dark, Pooh and Egg were seen "under" the sheet gettin busy...

Sorry we missed you!! Make sure it doesn't happen again next year! And yes, I had an awesome time!!!

i thought that wuz u korzo! i feel so violated now. just proves my point, drugs are bad. eggy check your pms, we need to talk...

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by divette:

Please dont tell me you guys were the ones sitting on a blanket!

There was a group right near me...I thought it MIGHT have been CNY peeps...but didnt want to make an ass outta myself if it wasnt.

Ugh!

ANywho...I had a good time! Ultra Fest was sick!

Yes Divette!! hehehe there was a bunch of CNYC ppl on the blanket, right on the spot marked w a big red X heheh by the Twilo tent, just by those lil trees...

I stopped by at 3 for the meetup I had scheduled, but was there just for a lil while.. I ran to catch Oakie on the main Arena... I did stop by later on at night, and had a chance to chill for a while... Next time just ask!! hehehe

WMC was off da hook indeed!! hehe

Lookin fwd to doin it all over again next year!!

Maybe I'll see u at Twilo this friday! see if we can finally meet! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

cnyc was representing at the twilo tent hardcore. in the back just outside the tent. those of us who know eachother had a very easy time finding eachother. u kids shoulda got someone's ## to get in touch with, but thats neither here not there at this point. was a blast though wasn't it? sorry case, won't bring it up again...

p00h was wearing a "clubplanet god" shirt, how could you miss that . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

There was a group right near me...I thought it MIGHT have been CNY peeps...but didnt want to make an ass outta myself if it wasnt.

Ugh!

ANywho...I had a good time! Ultra Fest was sick! cwm32.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

Ugh!

ANywho...I had a good time! Ultra Fest was sick! cwm32.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

oh shit, that was us on the blanket . . .

well, i was only there for about 10 minutes during the day, but yes that was cnyc . . .

------------------

OK... I was at Ultra Fest and didnt find anyone fromm the board! Besides the fact that I didnt know what anyone looked like. I was at the TWILO tent...by the speakers..in at the back!

Who was there???????

xo

D cwm37.gifcwm43.gif

Yeah, a bunch of us were all sprawled out on a blue sheet in the back of the tent. Once it got dark, Pooh and Egg were seen "under" the sheet gettin busy...

Sorry we missed you!! Make sure it doesn't happen again next year! And yes, I had an awesome time!!!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by korzo-:

that's why we do hanky panky in the dark, it's hard to distinguish faces . . .

------------------

um, james, sometimes when you do drugs your perception of color gets fucked up....it was a white sheet, dirty white by the end of the night....and boy did we all have fun on that sheet!! we met up at three and seven and then later than that....ultrafest was the most awesome time i've had in a very long time!!!! (a lot of it had to do with the company i was with and the funny mushrooms....)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

well its kinda hard with 30,000 heads through the door .. i in teh twilo tent by the back speaker ( on teh left if ur facing the stage) right when cox was steping off and timo was stepping up (i think)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com