Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COUNTDOWN TO TRANCE-IT AUTHORITY PARTY

Just 6 more days till this quality event for 300+ true devotees of underground music.

THERE WILL BE NO COMMERCIAL MUSIC PLAYED!, STRICTLY UP AND COMING CUTS OF ACID, TRANCE, AND HARD BREAKS spun by DJ's CHRIS LEWIS AND DANE CHRISTOPHER.

GUARANTEED 120db+ of spl's injected into your soul by an amazing 11,000 watt EAW/CROWN system.

Intelligent lighting by SENSORY OVERLOAD.

The location: Bar None @ 84 Washington Street, Hoboken NJ. 201-420-1112

PLEASE COME AND EXPERIENCE THE RESURGENCE OF THE UNDERGROUND.

EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT JAN 14TH @ BAR NONE

IN HOBOKEN.

ON SUNDAY JANUARY 14TH AT BAR NONE IN HOBOKEN THE MUSIC AND PARTY IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK. NEW JERSEY IS VERY LUCK TO HAVE 2 VERY TALENTED DJ'S PREFORM THERE.

THE PARTY IS BEING THORWN BY D.J. CHIRS LEWIS (OF WEBSTERHALL NYC) AND DANE CHRISTOPHER (OF CLUB CAFE IN WEEHAWKEN). THESE GUYS ARE EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN IN N.Y.C AND N.J.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I'VE HEARD THEM SPIN BEFORE AND THEY ALWAYS PUT ON AN INCREDIBILE PREFORMANCE. AND THE CROWD IS LOVES THEM.

THEY MOST CERTAINLY PUT ON GREAT PARTY WHERE EVER THEY SPIN.

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CALL: 201-725-4453

JUST MENTION BAR BONE

Finallly!!!It seems like some one gets it.

I've been a long time club goer and it seems like jersey always gets a bad rap. Either the music is way to commersial, the clubs close to early, or the crowd just doesn't seem to be able to indentify with the sound.

I've always had to go to the city to experience true trance, and lately even the seen over there has suffered. Exit is an over rated hormone pool fueled by radio glorified "underground".Tunnel has die off once again. I won't even mention sound factory!!!! The only place i still regular is Twilo and that's 25 bucks. This trance-it party seems like a really great idea. hopefully this will be the start of something new and worth while. I'll be there!

Good luck guys.

Tranzfreak, I'll have to agree w/ you on the "no-trance" status of NJ clubs. The only way to hear trance in Jersey would be at raves. Raves have become mad shady over the last few years. So it's cool that someone's trying to bring some real music to clubs on this side of the Hudson. I wouldn't have guessed Hoboken though for this kind of music.

Jose - Come check it out, if it isn't different than the "usual Jersey thing" then post it here for all to see. On the other hand if it is different then I expect you to come correct and post that you had a good time.

They're giving away a free full length DJ Mix CD to the first 100 through the door. That's included in the cover charge. It's not a bad deal. Go to Exit, or Twilo, or Webster and $10 won't even get you a drink in many cases.

Unity, Respect - LARAVER

Hey Joeserra... Newbies shouldn't be able to make the same comments as people who have been on the message boards for a while... Is that what your trying to say. Well I have a question for you since when is typing your opinions on a website a requirement to know about good music and places to go. Maybe you should spend more time out at the clubs instead of just reading about them on here.