Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Club In Jersey

cgm

clubchick,

I think you are the one that needs to get the facts straight. Someone asked if Tempts had liquid blast, I responded that they don't need anything to cool the crowd with the new AC. You being the retard that you are took everything I said wrong. I guess that is what happens when you are dumb bitch!! I never said anything about Denny's life.

SO, I suggest you go back to grammar school and learn how to read you cheesy whore!!

forget all these north jersey garbage clubs...If you want a good time with out the gross people go to Casbah in AC or the Nile in Wildwood in the summertime....If youre gonna go out up here, you might as well drop the loot for the train and go somewhere big..

bring the drama!!!!

BG

------------------

My drug dealers? Johnny Vicious....Eddie Baez....Tony Draper.....Russ Reign.....

Music is the answer

clubchick, you should change your name to deaf, dumb and blind. Are you fucking retarded?? You must be. Last time I checked, A-Z doesn't really have that many fans or gigs. Gee, do you think that is because he is such a great DJ. NO, it is because it sucks. If you think I go to a club for AC then you are as dumb as your posts. Get a life, you are no clubchick you are a loser follower. So, why don't you run along and find out where A-Zero is spinning, that should be easy since he only works in like two clubs.

As far as Abyss, how could you be a regular patron if you think Denny sucks? Oh, and Abyss didn't go down hill because of Denny, it is just over. Like you!!!

Beat it!!!

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 01-11-2001).]

CLUBCHICK, you must have thought Denny was good for you to admit that you would know about Abyss because you were there every Friday. Or maybe you are one of the under age children that had to go there because you can't get in anywhere else. As for comparing Denny to A to Z...get a clue honey they are not in the same league. If I were you I wouldn't admit that I spend week after week in the same clubs unless I worked there!!!!!