Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturdays in Jersey.....

cgm

Hey, I dont go out a lot around here on the weekends usually, but this weekend, I have a bunch of friends coming up so we are going to stay local. My question is, where should we go? I dont want to drive all the way to Abyss or anything, and dont feel like going to Hoboken. How is Metro on Saturday? How about Joeys? Also, has anyone heard anything about or been to that place Luna (sp?) Lounge on RT 46? Is that place any good? Thanks in advance!

yeah you need to get yourself a life before you start going out "local" bitch!!! Cause chances are no one really wants to see your ugly-ass face anyway...JUST KIDDING!!! Sorry to dissapoint anyone who got excited at the idea of a little cat fight - I'm actually one of the friends CGM is talking about. So whats the deal with Saturdays around this neck of the woods?

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but there really is NOTHING good on Saturday nights in the local area. Your best bet if you are absolutely stuck staying local is SoundGarden in Lodi. You guys really are better off heading into the city. It's definitely worth the extra driving. Check out Exit, or even the World, which is where I'm heading this saturday. Exit is always good on saturdays, and this will be my first saturday at the world, but i was there for new year's eve and had an awesome time (that's why I'm going back). Anyway, it's either Soundgarden or the city, but don't get your hopes up for SoundGarden! Just because it's the best Saturday night around here doesn't mean it's any good, it's a winner by default! Have fun, whatever you decide to do. cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by hotblondie (edited 01-05-2001).]

Truthfully, the city is always the best choice...but the Sound Garden has gotten better over the past few weeks. We stopped going for a while, but we've just started going back on Saturdays and it's been good (I don't know who spins on Saturday...sorry!). It doesn't gat packed until about 12 or so, so if you go any earlier, you'll be disappointed. It's worth a try, though...happy clubbing!

Originally posted by cgm:

Hey, I dont go out a lot around here on the weekends usually, but this weekend, I have a bunch of friends coming up so we are going to stay local. My question is, where should we go? I dont want to drive all the way to Abyss or anything, and dont feel like going to Hoboken. How is Metro on Saturday? How about Joeys? Also, has anyone heard anything about or been to that place Luna (sp?) Lounge on RT 46? Is that place any good? Thanks in advance!

I would say go to abyss but you don't want to travel so I don't know what to tell you. by the way where on RT 46 is Luna lounge????

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Truthfully, the city is always the best choice...but the Sound Garden has gotten better over the past few weeks. We stopped going for a while, but we've just started going back on Saturdays and it's been good (I don't know who spins on Saturday...sorry!). It doesn't gat packed until about 12 or so, so if you go any earlier, you'll be disappointed. It's worth a try, though...happy clubbing!

WHATS UP SUNGODDESS how are.........

CITY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!Or go Local...

Tequilas was phat..mad girls..no JOKE..

cwm23.gif KILL.........KILL.......KILL.......

Guest ravegirl

exotic... luna lounge is Meditteraneo (its a restaurant/ bar) on Rte 46 East in Totowa ( i think- it might be little falls- across from the Calico kitchen) ... I have only been there on Fridays so i dont know how it is on sat but its not bad.... its a pretty chill place if you just wanna hang out and socialize...a little more upscale/ classier type of crowd.....lots o hotties... its still new but it draws a decent crowd... u should check it out

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by glowbabie:

I say go to Tequila joes. Its the best place to go on Sat night in NJ.

Tequila Joes is a crack factory. It is so disgusting! Anyone who goes to Tequila Joes has no respect for themselves!

cgm maybe back in the day..IT S getting pretty good now...i use to go all the time when it was like a crack HOUSE..I USE TO WALK IN WITH A 40 in a brown bag!!!a couple BLUNTZZ like nothing...NOW YOU CANT SMOKE...I DOESNT MATTER WHO YOU KNOW....

People TJ"S is STILL PHAT...AND THERE ALOT OF GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE THE LAST FEW WEEKS....

MISSKITTI WHERE YOU AT!!!!! cwm23.gif LEST CEST FUX

y2

Originally posted by cgm:

Tequila Joes is a crack factory. It is so disgusting! Anyone who goes to Tequila Joes has no respect for themselves!

Well this is a pretty bold comment Id say. I go to Tequila Joes on the weekends sometimes and its b/c its about 5 minutes from my house. Please ... just b/c I go there doesnt mean I have no respect for myself. If you dont pay for drinks you'd go too. And I never have a problem with some of the scum there. Its all in the way you carry yourself.

But you can go somewhere else...we dont want negative vibes in there...

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE