Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We got a shorehouse!!!!!!

cgm

No!My friends and I always get one in Belmar but I think that's done this year.They are always at Temps anyway.I do like JHarrison's though so I'll have to see about somewhere like Ortley, Belmar is played ou and very boaring now,plus the cops are FUCKED UP!!!What kind of places did you see and how much?

ROCK ON!!! cwm7.gifcwm21.gifcwm26.gif

No!My friends and I always get one in Belmar but I think that's done this year.They are always at Temps anyway.I do like JHarrison's though so I'll have to see about somewhere like Ortley, Belmar is played ou and very boaring now,plus the cops are FUCKED UP!!!What kind of places did you see and how much?

ROCK ON!!! cwm7.gifcwm21.gifcwm26.gif

Congrats on the shore house in Ortley it is definitely the place to be. I'm one of the resident djs at Surf Club, I'm looking forward to the crowd again-you guys are awesome, I'm in South Beach, FLA, now send me a pm if you guys are coming to Miami, Wait until you see what Joey has done to the surf club this season- It's gonna be an awesome ride!

We paid 8 grand but its defintely worth it. The house has three bedrooms, a sun room, a patio, a washer/dryer etc. There is still a lot available, we found a lot in one day. Now I just have to come up with $2,000 somehow!

Hey can one of you guys/gals PM me with some info re: The Shore. I can't believe ppl already got 'em...Is it too late already? I get bashed all the time for wanting a house down there next summer but I don't give a shit cwm27.gif ...If anyone need a roomie or 2 (both girls), lemme know. I got a lot of CP references cwm32.gif . Also Belmar is preferred but considering I will be going to Tempts a lot, Ortley Beach is cool too smile.gif.

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

i dont know silveeohh....Demens say were hitting Ortley or someshit...but whatever....as long as we get a house and all the BOYZZZZ are down...i know iam up in there...WHAT ARE THE BEST NIGHT...WHEN WE STAY HOME AND THE GUYS COME BACK ALL FUCKED UP AND WITH GIRLS....I LOVE THAT...HOME SWEET HOME........... cwm23.gif JESUS IS THE ANTI CHRIST

Originally posted by jammy:

Hey can one of you guys/gals PM me with some info re: The Shore. I can't believe ppl already got 'em...Is it too late already? I get bashed all the time for wanting a house down there next summer but I don't give a shit cwm27.gif ...If anyone need a roomie or 2 (both girls), lemme know. I got a lot of CP references cwm32.gif . Also Belmar is preferred but considering I will be going to Tempts a lot, Ortley Beach is cool too smile.gif.

~*Jam*~

As soon as I find out some info, I'll let you know. We always wait until the last minute, too. I'll keep you posted!

Originally posted by sungoddess:

As soon as I find out some info, I'll let you know. We always wait until the last minute, too. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks hun! cwm35.gif

~*Jam*~ "iwannashareiwannashare"

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by trancend:

i dont have a house, but ill be happy to party at yours!

I'm game if you got jars! Haha, j/k. anyways, we got our house from a realtor, (I forget which one, I'll get back to you)there are a lot of house that are privately remted too. You can even look on line for houses. Just search for "Ortley Beach, summer rentals", or Seaside Heights or whatever floats your boat..

• 2 weeks later...

hey! i live like 10 min. from ortley ~ so this summer let me know and i'll definatley meet up to go out down there!! i'm ready for summer now...im sic of this snow!

laterz

diva

cwm11.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

Emmitt-we went through Crossroads Realty-I think they had a few houses left in Ortly and 2 in Seaside-they are located in Lavalette.

Mar, les, and Lauren- Mem. Day Wknd. is only 4 months away! I can't wait for our house on "RAIL"way ave!!!! Woo-hoo-hoo! cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm32.gif