Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY NEW CLUBS OPEN IN JERSEY SHORE?

ummmmm...i don't think so...whoever said that was prolly on crack with a brain damage cwm6.gif

don't get me wrong i go to temps and excess a lot but seaside = sleaside...nothing can compare to south beach cwm4.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

yeah trev..your right..SOUTH BEACH IS ALSO WACK..but i heard were looking for a house there this year...SOOO..it going to be a WANNABE SUMMER IF THIS IS SO........ cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-02-2001).]

hey ya' all

sungoddess my comedic personality is especially dedicated to u hun cwm11.gif

yo evil r u looking for a house in south beach or seaside?...cause if ur going to get a house at south beach then i can i crash cwm4.gif ...but if ur getting it at seaside i prolly just go back home after partying there cwm12.gif ...bro try looking for places in ortley...its still close to seaside clubs but not as tacky cwm27.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Originally posted by raoulvk:

HEARD THERE TRYING TO MAKE SEASIDE INOT A MINI SOUTH BEACH?

They are not trying to make it look like South Beach - they are trying to change the over all appearance to resemble New Orleans. It is just as dirty so they have a head start there

it FUCKING SAD.....BROWN WATER JERESEY SHORE...i heard that too Dmens said we were looking at ortley...WE did Belmar for a few years...but i dont want anything close to SOUTH BEACH..ITS WACK.....PERIOD.. cwm23.gif CUBANS ARE GAY..

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 01-02-2001).]

I heard that Club Xcess in Seaside is getting redone. Anyone know if that's true? I love the shore but I hate Temps and I always get stuck going there because my friends all go. I love Tsettos but I can't stand being jammed in that hole with 2000 overgrown sweathogs. Seaside needs a new club to take over the scene. Something a little more trendy and upscale, like the clubs in the Hamptons.

HAHAHA....tempts a strip club....not a bad idea cwm4.gif

but then again i prolly wouldn't go because it's the guys who are always without their shirts....they should make it mandatory or at least limit the guys who take their shirts off....and for the ladies i think it should be required to take their tops off....woo hoo cwm27.gifcwm35.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Originally posted by trevor69:

HAHAHA....tempts a strip club....not a bad idea cwm4.gif

but then again i prolly wouldn't go because it's the guys who are always without their shirts....they should make it mandatory or at least limit the guys who take their shirts off....and for the ladies i think it should be required to take their tops off....woo hoo cwm27.gifcwm35.gifcwm11.gif

Why am I not surprised you feel that way?? Hee Hee...

cwm12.gif

hey now....i'm a nice guy....my mommy even says so cwm6.gif

i'm not a pig....i'm just speaking and representing the many pigs out there....hey they need representation too ya know.... cwm4.gif i'm such a helpful guy aren't i...hee hee

talk to ya laters babe cwm17.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Guest dabiatchka

Nah I live like 20 minutesaway from Sleazeside and I aven't heard of anything new... they should knock down or burn down Temptations corny ass and put up something better though

Guest saleen351

XS burned a few weeks ago. The guy that

owns Bamboo, Temps, XS and FATCAT, runs the

show, untill some competiton moves in then

the best bet is get stoned and sit outside at

the BOO (Bamboo). Tsettos rocks,but the JUICE HEADS must go, that look is sooo old.

No temps is not sold to metro lounge.... the real truth is posted under some other topic... I also wish they would open up another club. Bamboo is okay, if a bunch of your friends go and you sit outside and drink a fishbowl before going somewhere else but the music sucks. Has anyone been to Joey Harrisons? My friends and I got a shore house in Ortley for the summer.