Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY NEW CLUBS OPEN IN JERSEY SHORE?

Petie, the owner of METRO, goes to my gym (GOLDS GYM) in Totowa, NJ, ill ask him if he has purchased Temps or Bermuda, but I think thats a bunch of bullshit.. ill keep you guys posted. cwm11.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Originally posted by hotblondie:

I love the shore but I hate Temps and I always get stuck going there because my friends all go. I love Tsettos but I can't stand being jammed in that hole with 2000 overgrown sweathogs.

i couldn't agree more, thank god someone else who dislikes temps for the same reasons i do!!!!

Originally posted by clubchick:

Did anyone find out any more info about the new metro lounge in seaside yet?

READ the post right above yours! It's not the Metro lounge in Seaside...The owner of Metro Bought Bermuda club and renovations are being made.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

actually, for all you people who posted above.. here is your answer....... petey k (owner of metro lounge)has purchased bermuda club and knocked it down.. =)hehe ...he is investing in a 2.4 million dollar mega club on the boulavard which will consist of elevators. your wish has come true.. this will be a beatiful upscale club called metro south. now petey wanted it to be kept on the low for a while but the cats out of the bag.. as far as dj's are concerned he has a few in mind but i can't run my mouth anymore.. ill keep you all updated.. but just remember, i love petey and i love metro so ill definatly be checking out this new venue, but my home will always be temptations..

well are you sure you know what your talking about because I know petey too and I did not hear anything like that version, and don't you think now that the cat is out of the bag if it is true that he'll really keep the same name. He is going to want to totally shock everyone and give the club a name to really remember!